lmao @ noob admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by DrOoZ
jupiler, maes pils, hoegaerden, westmalle, kasteelbier, kriek, duvel, koninck, + 400 others :D

pwned i would say :P

bleh?
in holland we always get these:

PALM palm paaaaaalm!!!!!!! and then a horse appears from the sun or summat.

Palm, belgische weelde.....bleeeeeeeeeeeh :P

oh btw Holland got sum very good beers aswell ;)

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
bleh?

Palm, belgische weelde.....bleeeeeeeeeeeh :P

oh btw Holland got sum very good beers aswell ;)

Yeah I HATE that commercial...damn that fat horse...

how about newcastle ... mcevans ... guinness ?! ... not even mentioned here .... ok ok ok .. i admit that heineken and the other transparent beers are good .... in the summer or if your just plain thirsty .... but not if u wanna enjoy a good pint

goddamn i had a pint of hoegaerden in a british pub the otehr day (it was an its a scream [or yellow] Pub for those brits who want to try this concoction) and it looked and tasted like piss, no joke, cloudy and grimming, never gonna try that again :puke:

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
goddamn i had a pint of hoegaerden in a british pub the otehr day (it was an its a scream [or yellow] Pub for those brits who want to try this concoction) and it looked and tasted like piss, no joke, cloudy and grimming, never gonna try that again :puke:
Lol..hoegaerden white is belgian..and is a really great thirst lesser in the summer with a twist of lemon. (maybe u should try it with some cheese VS);)

What the hell is this crap of drinkin dutch/ belgium beer when ur thirsty shit ffs!
Is there an English beer that is represented all over the world ..no. So stfu and drink beer that tastes good so drink "lager" as u Limeys tend to call it :rolleyes:

ANYWAY
DR!NK!!
...(also when ur not that thirsty...:D..)

Originally posted by /\p3X
What the hell is this crap of drinkin dutch/ belgium beer when ur thirsty shit ffs!
Is there an English beer that is represented all over the world ..no. So stfu and drink beer that tastes good so drink "lager" as u Limeys tend to call it :rolleyes:

ANYWAY
DR!NK!!
...(also when ur not that thirsty...:D..)

Guinness !? .. (ok i know its irish .. but anyways) ... Bodington ... and more ...

Originally posted by Anni]-[ilator
bleh?

Yeah....BIG palms in Holland....wrapped around ur tiny dicks !!! :rofl: