lmao @ noob admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:rofl: My God..DrooZ started this thread by spawn camping and we've all turned it into a beer and cheese party...You just gotta love the DaRk clan ..:rofl:

whats the point in staying angry and shit with pps?? u just end up being bitter and twisted in ur old age ffs :nono:

God knows how i came here, boredom led me around the forums :lol:

Anyway i just want to say that imo spawnkilling with league AS inst possible, so imo going into the spawn zone shouldnt be a prob.

But if the admin of the servers diagrees then at the end of the day u have to abide by his rules. Although on mazon i sometimes "spawncamp/kill" luckily no one has been around to kick me ;), but in only do it coz to me and to the league, its a legitimate move.

Scrote is a cracking admin imo and makes fair decisions. So Droozy my love, u must have pissed em off pretty bad to get banned :lol:
:D

Last edited:
Originally posted by DrOoZ
testing my new sig and stating that belgian beer owns you all :P
gotta agree with DrooZ on that one..Belguim is the No.1 beer country in the world...But do the Belgians make good UT players??;) ;)