lmao @ noob admin

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Drooz got a little excited last night and couldn't resist trying to spoil people's fun by spawn killing......or as close as you can get to it.

Server admin took exception......warned him.....received abuse for his trouble. Don't know if Drooz was kicked or skulked off cos he was told off.

Pubz are supposed to be fun places to hang out.......some peeps get carried away and don't know when to back off. n00bz on the pubs don't stand a chance if a regular pins them down......not a good way of tempting new recruits into the UT arena.

Here endeth todays lesson.....arrrrmeeeeeeeeeeeen.

I was at work last nite, until about 1am... So it couldn't have been me :confused:

There are only 2 other official admins for orange. Please enlighten us DrOoZ.

Was probably me.

I have had complaints about Drooz spawn killing on OSM before.

Thrasher explained very elegantly why the rule stands.

I dont enforce this rule on OLM, I dont like spawn killing(ers) but if you want to play on league maps, we play league rules, and spawn protection is considered sufficient to nullify spawn killers.

Whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant and not for discussion in this thread.

Ah, so it's you who's the "noob admin".

Tsch... I should've guessed :rolleyes:

Yep; you're so noob to provide the league with a dedicated server; and the public with a multitude of public servers on which to play. :rolleyes:

erm, just wondering, are u admin of "all" orange servers?? i noticed u were for iDOM the other day, but is it like ALL orange servers?

Originally posted by '//3iRd(o)
Ah, so it's you who's the "noob admin".

Tsch... I should've guessed :rolleyes:

Yep; you're so noob to provide the league with a dedicated server; and the public with a multitude of public servers on which to play. :rolleyes:

I know.....Orange are just SOOOO selfish in giving us their bandwidth......and peeps like scrote are just so n00b in trying to keep the majority happy and a fair game going.

I applaud them both :clap: (although i look like i have just got out of the assylum !)

Originally posted by Vital*Signs
erm, just wondering, are u admin of "all" orange servers?? i noticed u were for iDOM the other day, but is it like ALL orange servers?
Yes

lol, a couple of hours before i indeed was defending asthenospam aggressively, for the ones who want to call it spawnkilling
I WAS SPAWNKILLING ...... (noobs)

then i come on orange standard, defending hispeed, the attack already breached car 1, so i was spawning in car 2, going to car 3, shockwhoring, etc

then someone says, don't come spawnkilling here or you get banned

i say lick my ass

bye bye fuckwit
i get banned

:D

Originally posted by DrOoZ
lol, a couple of hours before i indeed was defending asthenospam aggressively, for the ones who want to call it spawnkilling
I WAS SPAWNKILLING ...... (noobs)

then i come on orange standard, defending hispeed, the attack already breached car 1, so i was spawning in car 2, going to car 3, shockwhoring, etc

then someone says, don't come spawnkilling here or you get banned

i say lick my ass

bye bye fuckwit
i get banned

:D

sounds fair enough 2 me getting kicked 4 spawn killing its a game it supposed 2 be fun

imo if you dont like admin on orange dont play there its not compulsory .

these pple give us hours of pleasure free of charge respect is what they need not n00bism from players who should know better

you read

a couple of HOURS BEFORE
i was on orange LEAGUE MAPS
with ALL CLANNERS

yes, i was defending aggressively on asthenospam, that means up front near spawn doors, getting killed alot by reinforcers
also the only map i did that on

then, hours later i come on orange standard
just shockwhoring in car 3, after 1 minute of "normal" playing i get that warning

btw, can you give me the exact definition of spawnkilling and camping as used by orange admins