LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cratos said:
2) You are not forced to play on the server, if you don't like the setup just switch to another server
3) I really don't understand whats wrong with some players in this league. Little enhancements/progress is what keeps the game alive and prevents it from dying due to boredom. Unfortunately it seems that all progress-haters of the ut-scene are in the UTA only. The same mod has been released for CTF: The newest SmartCTF4D includes the flags in exactly the same way. Even tho the CTF-scene is much bigger than the little UTA everyone loves it and there is not one single "flame/hate" post in the support-forum at www.unrealadmin.org. It seems that flames against new stuff is something that is limited to the tiny weird UTA scene :\

totally agree with u Cratos

Cratos said:
@Rotted/Opium
1) You are not forced to watch the new scoreboard, just type 'toggleboard' to revert back to the old one
2) You are not forced to play on the server, if you don't like the setup just switch to another server
3) I really don't understand whats wrong with some players in this league. Little enhancements/progress is what keeps the game alive and prevents it from dying due to boredom. Unfortunately it seems that all progress-haters of the ut-scene are in the UTA only. The same mod has been released for CTF: The newest SmartCTF4D includes the flags in exactly the same way. Even tho the CTF-scene is much bigger than the little UTA everyone loves it and there is not one single "flame/hate" post in the support-forum at www.unrealadmin.org. It seems that flames against new stuff is something that is limited to the tiny weird UTA scene :\

1) i want to disable MY flag so that YOU don't see it.
2)yeah i am not , i can go play on other empty server , great.
an other "like it or leave" reasonement , that can only make the league grow :rolleyes:
3) well i don't care if everyone wanna put his flag and watch other flag
i'm fine with that
but i don't wanna show my flag , is that so hard to get ???

why do u not add the option to disable it ??????????
-> care to answer ?

if only me and a few disable it , will it change ur fun ???????
if too much people disable it , yes it will change ur fun , but at this point u will realize that people are maybe not found of the idea.
in any case i don't understand why u wouldn't let people their own choise

i find it an insult to be called an amarican cant you do somethink so the user can say what contry he is from if its an AOL IP?

Little patch put in system files :P

ØPÍÛM said:
1) i want to disable MY flag so that YOU don't see it.
2)yeah i am not , i can go play on other empty server , great.
an other "like it or leave" reasonement , that can only make the league grow :rolleyes:
3) well i don't care if everyone wanna put his flag and watch other flag
i'm fine with that
but i don't wanna show my flag , is that so hard to get ???

why do u not add the option to disable it ??????????
-> care to answer ?

if only me and a few disable it , will it change ur fun ???????
if too much people disable it , yes it will change ur fun , but at this point u will realize that people are maybe not found of the idea.
in any case i don't understand why u wouldn't let people their own choise
again im with u opium, why the fuck we HAVE to do what u want and u dont let us choice to disable it? its that hard to understand it ? or u just dont want answer ....

And about cratos third question ... about what the fuck are u talking about? do u really think that put some flags will "keeps the game alive and prevents it from dying due to boredom" ? as i said before if there would be a new add on that f.e. could ignore only one m8 and not only ignore an entire team as togglemute i wont say a shit against it. Even more i havent said a shit about new add on in 5 years i didnt vote against any new maps, any new usefull add ons and those things .But for god im tottally against add ons that are completly useless for the game (and much more against this one that even dont let me choice a shit ) as smilies, little icons and those things, many times those new add ons only fuck the server and made it goes like shit.
Well i dont mind a fuck, ill try to dont play on ur server and ill play more battle field 2 instead, as i see all of us have to do whatever u want and the opinion of others or the chance of choose dont mind a shit

Last edited:
RoTTeD said:
again im with u opium, why the fuck we HAVE to do what u want and u dont let us choice to disable it? its that hard to understand it ? or u just dont want answer ....

Sigh Rottie, none makes you do anything, none force you to anything, you don`t get it?
Whats the point of this Mod if people turns it off? You can self turn it off if you don`t like ur flag. Wowowow people see what country im from sigh....

And for those that enjoys those flags and u are thinking , those 2 want to take that "incredible" mod out u are r wrong the only thing that we want is disable it if we dont like it . U will enjoy it anyways but if i dont like it i want have the focking chance of turn on/off it

AnTi said:
Wowowow people see what country im from sigh....
Wowowow i can see what country other are from sigh ...
quit bein a smart ass.

i am just waiting a real answer on why we shouldn't be able to diseable it.
if u say that then the mod become useless then why would we add an useless mod in the frst place ?

»Player~63« said:
cant you do somethink so the user can say what contry he is from if its an AOL IP?
thats maybe even possible since the mod can detect AOL users....I'll put it on the todo list

@opium/rotted:
Usually people are happy when they can setup their own screen the way they like it, it's quite unusual that you want to influence what others can see on their screen, however to calm you down i'll try to add a opium/rotted-exception into the next release...

Cratos said:
it's quite unusual that you want to influence what others can see on their screen
what about skins .. ? :P

i'll try to add a opium/rotted-exception into the next release...
thx for considering it :)

Last edited:
RoTTeD said:

And about cratos third question ... about what the fuck are u talking about? do u really think that put some flags will "keeps the game alive and prevents it from dying due to boredom" ? as i said before if there would be a new add on that f.e. could ignore only one m8 and not only ignore an entire team as togglemute i wont say a shit against it. Even more i havent said a shit about new add on in 5 years i didnt vote against any new maps, any new usefull add ons and those things .But for god im tottally against add ons that are completly useless for the game (and much more against this one that even dont let me choice a shit ) as smilies, little icons and those things, many times those new add ons only fuck the server and made it goes like shit.
Well i dont mind a fuck, ill try to dont play on ur server and ill play more battle field 2 instead, as i see all of us have to do whatever u want and the opinion of others or the chance of choose dont mind a shit

rofl
1. why do u care so much about a fucking flag lmao?
2.it seems your about the obly one apart from 'opium' who does care
3.WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ROOOOOOFL

ITS JUST A FLAG

As i said u wont understand it as u dont live in spain so stop going one time and another at the same statement , i answered ya 2 pages ago and i wont say it more xrated

lol rotted and opium plz shut it.

wtf are u lot talking about???? privacy??.....u dont want to show the country flags, dont want to show where you gaming from??........pfff........if that is the problem you should stop using the internet, cause almost everything can be traced back to your desktop.

Same as MYM, i think the flags are cool, just like any added mod that let the game evolve a bit, cause we need that.

You say it is useless? The replies (even yours) of this thread already prove you wrong, so no comment on that anymore.

Nice one Cratos and admins! Keep the good work up!!

RoTTeD said:
As i said u wont understand it as u dont live in spain so stop going one time and another at the same statement , i answered ya 2 pages ago and i wont say it more xrated

You just told everyone you live in spain so whats the difference from that and seeing a the flag next to your name?

Also good work :)

ØPÍÛM said:
Wowowow i can see what country other are from sigh ...
quit bein a smart ass.

i am just waiting a real answer on why we shouldn't be able to diseable it.
if u say that then the mod become useless then why would we add an useless mod in the frst place ?

lolz, its just a mod! an addon on the server lol, does it hurts you? doubt it. perhaps your fakenicking won`t be so effective with it :D

Oke sorry, went through thread 1 more and didnt found a single good reason pointed out by you to remove them.
So if you say it`s about privacy then so be it :lol:

Lee said:
You just told everyone you live in spain so whats the difference from that and seeing a the flag next to your name?

Also good work :)
dunno if u are brainless or what , as i said u dont know a shit about what im talking about having that focking shit spanish flag near my nick every time that i want play a game.Why cos u dont know a shit about spanish political situation or any shit about it. I dont like it and i dont want be seeing it all focking time i want have some fun.
I only want not show that pure shit near my nick, and thats why i want disable it , only for me , if u want it np for me cos u would use it but for ppl that dont like it , they could disable it .
Why the fuck are u against to disable it if someone doesnt like it? do u want force me to do somth that i dont like or what? or just u dont like give me the chance of choose somth? anyways as i said ill try to dont play on that server and ill play more bf2 instead.