LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Cratos

+++++++++
Sep 20, 2001
Austria
LeagueAS140-Addon 1g

LeagueAS140-Addon1g is a mod that adds some extensions to the LeagueAS140 Sorceboard:

Update version 1g (2006-02-11):
- Improved AOL detection

Features Version 1f (2005-01-16):
* New Scoreboard Team design with shading Textures
* Support for Countryflags (thats an external mod by [es]Rush)
* Specators shown on the right side of the screen (EUT-Style)
* Servername and actual DateTime shown on the bottom
* Assault game state (Attacking/Defending, Part1/Part2) shown on the bottom
* The useless "Assault the base" startmessage is replaced by "You are Attacking" or "You are Defending"
* Critical Message Fix 2 (Endspreemessages won't overwrite Objective messages any more)

Special thx to [es]Rush for the IP2Country Code and the Countryflags

Try it out on DFP-Server :)

Have Fun

Downloadhint: If IE wants to save the file as 'attachment.php' just rename it into 'LeagueAS140-Addon1f.zip'

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 716
  • LeagueAS140-Addon1f.zip
    653.3 KB · Views: 252
  • LeagueAS140-Addon1g.zip
    652.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Gonna have a lot of USA players anyone on AOL will be an amarican

And im not changin from AOL they not bitched or complained at my monthly bandwidth usage :) 97.91 GB's Down / 82.82GB's Up

Last edited:
the shading textures can be disabled by typing 'toggleboard', however the resources needed are far beyond recognition :rofl:
just enjoy it :D

ØPÍÛM said:
yes
what about privacy ?
what if i don't want u to see my country flag ?
u got the point thats one of the reasons that i dont like it appart from i dont see the point of add a thing like that.
And why add a thing like that? i dont see the point if u would add a thing like togglemute only one m8 i would see it with a v good eyes but arff im damn boring with stupid useless add ons like smilies and those shits.

Last edited:
Privacy? I don't see your ip, name, addres, bank account there. It's nice to know how many ppl from your/my country curently playing ..... it's just for fun.

brajan said:
Privacy? I don't see your name, addres, bank account there. It's nice to know how many ppl from your/my country curently playing ..... it's just for fun.
Well maybe u enjoy with those incredible interesting things but i dont want show the flag of "my" country and that should be disable if i would want but i cant so for the next incredible add on dont make one which u HAVE to show,do ..... whatever u want and someone wont be able to disable it if he doesnt like it.

Last edited: