LeagueAS Addon + Countryflags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol your embarressed of your country ? as goes for privacy i dont think it shows your street name or anything rofl.
boogie mans gonna get u ! :snot:

XRated said:
lol your embarressed of your country ? as goes for privacy i dont think it shows your street name or anything rofl.
boogie mans gonna get u ! :snot:
There are many things in spain that u probably wont understand about the country feeling , appart from that i dont have to explain anything about it .Just think that i dont like to show it and i should be able to disable it.

brajan said:
Privacy? I don't see your ip, name, addres, bank account there. It's nice to know how many ppl from your/my country curently playing ..... it's just for fun.
yes privacy
in this forum i am free to show u my flag or not , free to show u my nick on the active user list or not.
we should have the option to enable or diseable our flag in game.

The only minor difference is that there is only one forum for utassault where as there are multiple servers to play on, you could/can make your choice there by playing on a different server if they will not disable the flag.

Also the case of not wanting the flags to be displayed should of been brought up 6 months ago when stats was introduced because its been shown since then, although admittedly not in game, so youve left it a a little late.

Either way to me the flags are just nice things to look at, whether they are there or not makes no difference to me.

The screen shots show 2 Americans with 50 ping wtf ?

They never have them pings in wars.

MeetYourMaker said:
The only minor difference is that there is only one forum for utassault where as there are multiple servers to play on, you could/can make your choice there by playing on a different server if they will not disable the flag.

Also the case of not wanting the flags to be displayed should of been brought up 6 months ago when stats was introduced because its been shown since then, although admittedly not in game, so youve left it a a little late.

Either way to me the flags are just nice things to look at, whether they are there or not makes no difference to me.

but this is the kind of mod that will be installed everywhere
and even , sometimes there is ONLY players on DFP ..
"accept it or leave" that's the kind of reasonement that lead to people wondering why people leave the league :rolleyes:

whatever bs argument u come with , there is no reason at all to force people having their flag on.

@Rotted/Opium
1) You are not forced to watch the new scoreboard, just type 'toggleboard' to revert back to the old one
2) You are not forced to play on the server, if you don't like the setup just switch to another server
3) I really don't understand whats wrong with some players in this league. Little enhancements/progress is what keeps the game alive and prevents it from dying due to boredom. Unfortunately it seems that all progress-haters of the ut-scene are in the UTA only. The same mod has been released for CTF: The newest SmartCTF4D includes the flags in exactly the same way. Even tho the CTF-scene is much bigger than the little UTA everyone loves it and there is not one single "flame/hate" post in the support-forum at www.unrealadmin.org. It seems that flames against new stuff is something that is limited to the tiny weird UTA scene :\