It's about time we did something about Nasty & Virus.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well if good old wanker is one of them....

The redirected URL for Wanker's site is from the student network of the university of Turku, Finland.

http://www.as-wanker.n3.net/

The site doesn't seem to be up atm though.

I only remember one league player from Turku, but it prolly isnt a league player anyway.

:copcar: :)

they seam to be stuck on barrys world most of the time nowerdays, which is nice

as for nasty

lol i think he comes from everywhere in the country

i just hope for his safety he doesnt live in the middlands.

and if the rumours are true about what clan he played/plays for then im disgusted with them !

Last edited:
Crap i cant up load it, In the pic Nasty AND Viruz is spawn camping!! I say BAN them for good....

The lagsliding Kitty wasnt it, Julia?

which clan was julia in? :rolleyes:

there was a michelle - but they are not the same person right?
hm wasnt she in mi5 and pissed general or something like that?

man those storys dont stay in my mind very well... only read them once u know :D

so
1) which clan was she in?
2) was it michelle? not really right?
3) they suck!
saw it today :D virus played as [AAK]Virus :hammer: and then nasty came in
was good to see that on CSHP40 they have to go back to their old lame trix like blocking the own team in guardia by standing between pulse and flak at the spawnarea and hammering them away :lol:
what a nice thing to do in ur spare time :D

RE:

there are mulitple Virus lamers everyone of them has a different ping altho the most constant one is on isdn same with Nasty altho im pretty sure hes english the original Virus was french bout a year back

reveal their isp's and then you can check every clan has members with the same isp. Is worth a try, i think they r in an utas clan, cuz they know very much of all clans

Gen has allready said why people wont release there IP's
and ISP details and im afraid it could be true /.

ERRRR :confused:

Gen has allready said why people wont release there IP's
and ISP details and im afraid it could be true /.

Useless, they r protected by some of the longest running members of this league.

WHO, WHY and HOW ???

Why are lamers soooo lame ??

Originally posted by Quapil

FFS, If Nasty and Virus come in you know what you get and you can leave. There are waaaaaaay more lamers and idiots out there, waaaaay more annoying than those 2 and besides that, wearing clan tags and therefore thing they're right with everything.

Words made of gold

lol.....if you can go and find a pair more annoying and so intenesly devoted to fucking games up than Nast/Virus in ut then id like to see em. Ive been playing online games for nearly 5 years now and no one else has come close to these two.

And about the speculation about Nasty being in a utas clan...i hear a few rumours about which clan hes in...i got a few good m8`s in that particular clan...

i wonder if they know....

@ mal: try putting ur mouse over the icq button at the end of Saytan:s post, u will see the icq # at the bottom of ur screen :P

Well Nasty was one of few to have ISDN in the early days. What we have today though isnt necessarily the same one is it! The majority of players are now LPB's