It's about time we did something about Nasty & Virus.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

(Cazzy): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Cazzy at DM-Codex)
(Cazzy): wtf
*** Cazman is now known as Ace_sucks
(Ace_sucks): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Ace_sucks at CTF-November)
(Ace_sucks): :)
(Ace_sucks_Gazzy): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Ace_sucks_Gazzy at CTF-Abydos)
(Ace_sucks_Gazzy): LOL
(SmartAss|mIRC|): Suck the Ass!
(Cazzy): LOL ace I never had so much fun with !wut before
(Ajax): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Ajax at DM-StalwartXL)
(Teknodeamon): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Teknodeamon at AS-Riverbed]l[AL)
*** Teknodeamon is now known as Virus
(Virus): !wut
(AceION): Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Virus at CTF-Dreary)
(Virus): I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ajax): lol
(Virus): :)
(Ajax): *** Virus is now known as Cazzy <---- lol knew it all along
(Cazzy): fs
(Cazzy): <AceION> Check Unreal://193.35.135.107:7737, (Ajax at DM-StalwartXL <--multi clanner
(Ajax): no just multi cleaner
(Cazzy): multi hacker

Jolt have got rather pissed off at the both of em, im constantly banning their ips from the servers but as one is on adsl and the other probably on dialup their ips change too freqently, either ban their whole isp (which 1 they use?) but thatll ban other ppl.. hmmmm i dunno, stupid wanker :/

Find out who they r, then kick their asses with a bbat.
Lotta ppl feel like that..
Im usually a passefist, but i can make an exeption here:D:P

Originally posted by 2-D
So the plan is, we get their identities of the Internet Police, i then send round all the hardnuts to break every bone in their body. Then you all give me £5 (or equivalent in diff currnecy) To piss on them and say "You Suck":D

No, we need to police ourselves and to do so we to adopt some of the police's methods.

We need to build up a profile from what we know about them, then look for people that fit the profile then eliminate people until we have the people we are looking for. Even if they are using Dynamic IP's if we can see the IP we can see the ISP which narrows down our search some more and pretty soon they will screw up and we can ID them.

Once we do know who they are I don't see them being particularly popular round here or anywhere else on the UT scene, I'd expect them to become "Persona Non Grata" pretty quickly. That's about all we can do but should have an effect, if they are shunned from the forums, games, ICQ & E-mail also any rep they have built up will be destroyed whatever they did before being umasked afeterwards they will always be known as "The Twat that was Nasty/Virus".

To do what they do they have to care about UT or they wouldn't bother, why the want to damage the community I don't know.

That they are clanners I have no doubt, if they were just casual assholes hitting on servers they would have gone by now. Why read all the forum stuff if they are not members? Nah I'm pretty sure these are players that play regularly in clans and are quite respected, going out and screwing up games and driving people away from UT AS is their idea of a good laugh.

Darkheart

We need to build up a profile from what we know about them, then look for people that fit the profile then eliminate people until we have the people we are looking for. Even if they are using Dynamic IP's if we can see the IP we can see the ISP which narrows down our search some more and pretty soon they will screw up and we can ID them.

Now hold on a second, take a deeep breath......release it........do that a few times more and then read that again.

Now witchhunter, still think that sounds reasonable??

FFS, If Nasty and Virus come in you know what you get and you can leave. There are waaaaaaay more lamers and idiots out there, waaaaay more annoying than those 2 and besides that, wearing clan tags and therefore thing they're right with everything.
And with that i don't just mean bigheaded Belgium freaks!

Give the chance i would break his ass, but i choose to ignore them.Since i own em both even with aimbots i dont need to care.

This is what i should have said the first time.

cowgrinfs.gif

If Nasty and Virus are in clans, they must be crap one. Cause neither of them are very good. Anyone can spawn kill.

I was playing with Nasty on a server once when he was playing properly, and he really wasn't that good

I for 1 are totally for the revealing of as much of their identities as possible. I think its pretty clear that they `enjoy' the mystery which surrounds them. The more detail about them, which is known in the community, the weaker their impact becomes. The more ppl hear about them, the more can be done.
Lets be honest, the `quality of game' they must have under their wanker names must be pretty poor. Therefor, i reckon they must be clanners because that is their main point of playing. The acting a cunt bit is mearly a side issue to them. Something to amuse themselves.

They clearly read these boards and yet have no accounts. This tells a story in itself. It would give too much away, would'nt it boys!

I see them in my mind as:-

Nasty - Weedy little runt of a bloke. No mates really, straight sex virgin, reluctant homosexual, bitter about it.

WildOrchid - Nastys partial transvestite lover. Loves to be dominated and big `Lilly Savage' wigs.

Virus - Nastys 1 and only dumb fuck mate. Not the sharpest tool in the shed. Big, ugly, dim and says `Yesh Bosh' a lot.

1) servers should all use CSHP40 - they won't be able to play (99% sure)

2) if there were admins around - they could be banned

3) if there was a mapvote on servers - they could be kicked
(danger here: they vote players reconnect vote again - reconnect vote again and cuz they are 2ppl most of the time - they succeed in kicking (which means banning) the normal players)

^^ this happened to me too :)

4) u know what i think of them
i had very much conversations with them (i think i have many demos here) darkheart - u wanna have them?
i can give u all demos of these lamers playing

the way they talk... they are about 15 or 16

and they are NOT good - their aimbots make them a bit better (not much as they dont hit too good)
and they know where they gotta stand to fuck the game

thats all

oh and:
i say it all the time - let me meet them personally..... never had blood on my fist... wanna know how that feels...

another thing: they are not germen

"fuck of u nazi scum" and things like that come out of their mouths when they see AAKs

Ok as i aint earning much cash from my offer, heres new deal.
Apy for 2 and piss on 3rd for free:D

Id just piss on em anyways.... i never played this virus guy (been outa assault for a while due to me moving and Instagib CTF) But when i played nasty he was a fag as usual but he sucked cocks when it came to skills... I owned his ass each and everytime. Quite amusing to myself really... untill he decided to switch teams.. :shout:

when actually do these guys play on publics and on which ones?

i'd like to know that because i only met virus once or twice and nasty also only once or so
and this is quite some time away when i was beginning to play ut

i'd like to take a look at them now, how they really are what skills they have etc.
would interest me so that i can take part in this discussion :D

seems some people here find them quite funny, maybe i can have a laugh too :flack: