Higher clans egos...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl what u doing in the higher ego thread pulse? i thought u didnt belong in it ;)

lmao i see u got in mi5.. Things happen if a clan is almost out of members and will die if they dont recruit new ppl.. even if they're the biggest twats around lol

Originally posted by Rel@x
rofl what u doing in the higher ego thread pulse? i thought u didnt belong in it ;)

lmao i see u got in mi5.. Things happen if a clan is almost out of members and will die if they dont recruit new ppl.. even if they're the biggest twats around lol

had to quote it soz

:teehee:

fs nice1 :P

loneranger is a bat/penguin llama tho so dont listen to that gimp :)

Originally posted by Rel@x

roflroflrolf

We just have a Realife like u DIDNT weheh.

Some members havnt the time for UT atm.

You just cry soooo hard like a little baby, because u LOve mi5 and want to join but u know we NEVER would recruit a nOOb like you:snore:

Status
Not open for further replies.