Higher clans egos...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...

You could easily be right - I've got a shit mammary :) But I still would like UT to be fair, or as fair as the players can make it.

there r a lot of n00bs in public servers! but if u want to play vs good players u may find em in jolt3

Lol I knew that already...

I get my ass kicked every single time I'm in there. But it's turning into my favourite anyway. Good ping too mostly.

Originally posted by Coffee
was playing with this guy from {R-C} and fragged him in the small dock on oceanfloor. Yes, i was waiting there and yes he was running up the ramp to term 2 when his head fall off.
'you think that's funny? shooting from behind? thats lame!' he says. Then he left.

BUAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Re: Bollox Drooz...

Originally posted by {24}Useless
If I lag I usually leave the game. As far as I was aware I never lagged once, and if I did that would make it pretty hard for me to complete the level. Are you saying that the lag made me invincible? Or that you've never managed to kill someone who lagged? Anyway as far as I'm concerned it was a legit win and you didn't have to spoil it. Bear in mind how much I suck in general and that I need all the encouragement I can get. Lol.

ey u :llama: leave my m8 DrOoz alone
or i´ll kick :bananna: in your n00b arse,
and He will show ya what an REAL :bj: is....

only joking :)

hope to cya on publics and have fun in only real unreal game, assault!

Last edited:
papstpower or sth..

only got 1 screenie tho he kept yelling it several maps..

i think coffee joined in l8r..

and ye i was playing under a fake nick

Attachments

• shot0221.jpg
    shot0221.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 11
yeah noticed a few ppl callin other crap while playin under me false nick on boomtown shame as normaly a nice server and had plenty of giggles with nice dwap ppl

only thing i hate is when ppl flame with fake nicks, but if they would flame with real nicks it would probably be brought to the forums....so just let em talk and type togglemute twice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.