guess it's it...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: guess it's it...

LMAO@cyberslob

"Thought the decline of the Swedish currency was a
well known fact. Well, maybe its only noticed in the
other scandinavian countries. Moved from Sweden to
Danmark +10 years ago and since that Swedish currency
dropped around 30%."

U heard about something called devalvation m8?

I just thought "decline" was so stupid chose of words, since it actually isnt some slowly dropping exchange rate were talking about here, and i doubt many countries wouldnt do the measures Sweden chose to do, if they were allowed that is, but since it strenghtens export and decreases import it normally isnt allowed so..

Nope, no typo, just didnt know the english word :p

So i used Swinglish instead ;) :)

"devalv" from swedish and my guess was the english word would end with "ation" :lol:

Oops, actually i knew the english word, but still the above but unaware thoughts of thinking was what gave me the weird spelling now.. lol

so actually it was some kinda typo in my head ;) :)

According to this thread:

Mi5 -> ... -> ... -> ... -> Devaluation
Is that reason?

Re: Message

I know I'm a litle late here, but it really warms my heart to see people remembered my promise to come back and smack NRG and ION around :) ahhhh....

/Fronck
baah

:lol: fronck, i dont forget ;) :)

@ Payday
m8 ive never really even played with u at all, so u are gonna listen to what others tell you? :/
Most ppl kno that im a good guy ( i think;) ) and what do u mean? i shoot ppl in lava? :lol: , well maybe ill do that to kawada :p hehe :) but seriously m8, what have we ever done against u?
but anyway, here aint the place to do it u kno :)

ill talk with u on ICQ...

Awww, common! I wanna see Light flame somebody! :lol:

/Fronck
baah

:lol: he can't flame... he's not old enough to play with matches ;)