guess it's it...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: guess it's it...

Ganja m8, if people include the Lords, they must include Ai as well. And after the last meeting of these teams, possibly include Ai before the Lords.....the list will just go on......kinda :lol:

If you beat us Friday, I will come back onto this thread and edit my post ok ? ;)

Kawada

welll........so many examples how the leaguestanding will be
but what about:

1. Mi5
2. ION (down cze they lost their first game gainst Mi5)
3. NRG (down cze they r affraid of playing against Mi5)
4.((si><th)) (happy cze they never will play against Mi5)
5. UtLords (down cze nobody like their unfair playing)

anyway..........hope we will have FUN!!!!!!!

-={Mi5}=-Mr Pay Day

Respect??

Hey Neo give respect to Mi5 or A@team? no way, never seen so annoying people around in the league. The screenshots they have on the a@team site are just showing how childish they all are. A bunch of mama´s boys if you ask me.

yeah after light somehow tricked me into leaving our last game and didn't allow me to return because he only left server for a minute or 2 and i got thuns msg too late ...i was hot our last game(if you remember 1st map be4 i had to leave :evil: ) and i take your word here :lol:

man i was mad at whoever messed it up so i couldn't rejoin there ;) oh well we'll see on friday right not gonna say anything else about the game be4 it's played and after it i'll prolly keep my mouth shut anyways ;) but i'll remember this thred IF we win ;) :lol:

LOL @ GRZ

"Hey Neo give respect to Mi5 or A@team? no way, never seen so annoying people around in the league. The screenshots they have on the a@team site are just showing how childish they all are. A bunch of mama´s boys if you ask me."

Who is the webpage administrator for the A-TeAm site?
K................N...................I.

To say all Mi5 , A-TeAm are childish. Just shows me how Naieve u are.
'oh look thats ateam website that must mean all ateam took that shot together and put it up'.

I dont think so, it seems kni has this problem with light and "being the best", hence is stupid pics he posts about speed of map completion, etc. And any demo he can get or shot against him he has posted.
May i add that the other 2 people hes got demos/shots from are monkey and 1 demo from gen.

Thats hardly all of mi5/ateam. U got a problem with those pics go speak to kni. Dont go saying all mi5 are childish, becuase thats obviusly bullsh<t.

But yes i agree its childish, but its Kni thats childish, not all 9-10 players in A-TeAm/Mi5.

@KNI get ure a$$ over here and tell everyone who put up those pics to clarify this. Or are u too busy with other people tactics?.

Mc

errrr who said we didnt want to play MI5?? i like to play them :evil:

:lol: :lol:

We will play everybody :p

k

Well It makes more sence now to me, ok sorry if I offended you. But why didnt you say anything to Kni about the pics and stuff? they were on the site for quite some time and you said nothing?

Re: k

just for the record they have a screenshot of monkey beating me at 1on1 DM. what they failed to mention was that we played 7 maps. i creamed him on all the other 6

and the demo of gen beating me at RA. well the next game i beat him. nice selective demo's and screenies saying how good u are when u know full well im as good as, or better, than most of g@y Team.

and as for KNI, u suck my fu<kin @#%$ u homo

Grz why do u think i hate kni, first he was away for over 1 month, comes back and demands he controlls the clans, then posts bullsh<t in our forum.

That also answers ure question, he has only come online aware to me a few days ago. So i couldnt tell him to remove it anyway, becuase he wasnt there!.

But i dont like it anymore than u, or light does. But i doubt kni will move it, becuase he has something against Light. Me too now.

But u think i care what homos think?. Kni u child.

Why not fight Light kni, im sure that would solve the arguement, as the outcome is obviuse!
*cough, Kni was smacked down by Lightnings Rocket Laucher*
*Lightnings on a killing spree*
ROFLAMOA @ KNI.

Now im renound for not posting on forums, but this guy deserves it all, not to mention its true :)

Mc

lol@ despise
of course we can....this was just a joke

-={Mi5}=-Mr Pay Day
aka
wTc\\LoCo

ah the love between the big clans. they sure love eachother. :)

k

Anyway enugh of this mad cowsh<t.
If you ever come back as Mi5,a@team or charile´s angels ;) .
We´ll run over you like a truck over an icecream cone.

No Swedish zloty plz.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....retard

Thought the decline of the Swedish currency was a
well known fact. Well, maybe its only noticed in the
other scandinavian countries. Moved from Sweden to
Danmark +10 years ago and since that Swedish currency
dropped around 30%.
Maybe you should excersise your democratic rights
to force your regim to slightly lower your mandotary
daily doze of, the prozac goverment enforce.

WTF Mezziah, whats it takes to get a proper flame?

Noway

@Lightning

U guy dont know what the most utplayers think about utlords....and my oppinion is it too
u guys play only with eachother and not with other teamm8s...and i dont meen playing while a CW

Thats it and thats the truth.

cya

-={Mi5}=-Mr Pay Day
aka
wTc\\LoCo

pah, who on earth besides ignorant, prohibition proned, submarine paranoid drunks lost in a pine forrest would stand up for Sweden?