Friday night...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee said:
Every thread i look in i see Maz followed by flames :nono:
Its probably the first new flamethread since the 8 vs MoD thread, in wich im barely participating. You also dont post or visit forums very much so im not quite sure how closely you look.

Dark said:
Also fell into your own stereotype again, the funny thing is that:
a) You have posted more times than me in this thread.
b) YOU are the one who plays ut here, not me. I just stick around for the sake of the community (the majority of whom are decent people).
c) You resort to racism to answer your own ineptitude at composing a response.
d) You actually managed to fail to put a single true phrase in your post.
e) YOU are the one with a WoW addiction not me.
f) YOU are the one who started this off by launching an unprovoked attack on maz.
g) YOU are the one who is on the defensive here, resorting to petty insults because you know that I'm right.
h) YOU are the one trying to prove something here not me.

Go ahead, entertain me with your stupidity...

Rite xion has never made a serius comment ever on these forums and maybe you should ask the people that have met him what hes like (most of rc) ?

what has the world come too, dark is sticking up for maz :|

Maz said:
Except hawk is dead, he commited suicide out of loneliness. Sounds familiar, xion? :D

not funny

f) YOU are the one who started this off by launching an unprovoked attack on maz.

those too have a history, as u said you are not in the UT scence, you only see what happens in forums, ie - not public servers/funwars/clan wars/clan forums/irc etc, you as yourself admit do not see the full picture

Maz said:
Its probably the first new flamethread since the 8 vs MoD thread, in wich im barely participating. You also dont post or visit forums very much so im not quite sure how closely you look.

I visit forums every day i just dont post :wave:

Lee said:
Rite xion has never made a serius comment ever on these forums and maybe you should ask the people that have met him what hes like (most of rc) ?
So basically ask his brother skully, who didnt even keep him in R-C??

Anyways i wont piss at xion atm simply because hes probably too drunk to get online, i still think he acts really strange like this morning opening a convo with me and telling me he'd like to meet me in real life, then blocking me. :confused:

Mushroomhead said:
oh sorry, Hawk actually did comit suicide, and u know this how?
Its hawk fs.

Also another person disliked by this community who left last year almost did commit suicide twice, i wont mention any names but people who have 4 red dots arent really happy :P

Maz said:
Its hawk fs.

Also another person disliked by this community who left last year almost did commit suicide twice, i wont mention any names but people who have 4 red dots arent really happy :P

and because somebody who you know as "hawk" is annoying on "teh intarweb" you wish him dead?

and u think people commit suicide for having bad rep on a forum?

fucking hell

nope, but hawk seemed really hated and depressed, and i do not wish anyone death i just stated something?

Ok may I suggest we let this thread die now, I've got xion on ignore, that way I'm happy, dunno about him but then I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.