Friday night...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for you to have many posts and for you to spend alot of time typing posts suggests u have nothing better to do

oh forgot to add - english tosser - now you keep playing ut and u keep posting on this boring forum- yawn

oh and btw , Dark, the next time you make a long post, try to use the ENTER button a bit more often ;(

Dark said:
For all you know maz could (unlikely) be the coolest guy in Canada and throw the wildest parties with the hottest chicks and the biggest beer kegs ever seen.
Of course its unlikely, i dont throw parties i just go to them every friday and thursday nights for a good excuse to come home drunk :D

Dark said:
You are progressivley turning into hawk

Woah u got that right :nod: :lol:

Except hawk is dead, he commited suicide out of loneliness. Sounds familiar, xion? :D

Maz said:
Except hawk is dead, he commited suicide out of loneliness. Sounds familiar, xion? :D

nar he worked at asda i fink afta 4years they made him the box stacker now so he has no time 4 us ;'(

Xion said:
dark stfu who asked u peasant
You see the funny thing is you walked straight into the trap, you conformed exactly to your own stereotype with your answer. Blah blah blah I am so much cooler than you, blah blah blah peasant, blah blah blah english cunt (Both my parents are scottish btw and my family has lived there on both sides of the tree for as far back as we can trace it so fuck off you intolerant cunt) oh and fyi I haven't played ut in 8 months, just proves your an idiot with no idea what your talking about. Now then, feel like doing something surprising and putting together a coherent response for once? Ooops did I just use a word you didn't understand?

dark stop gettin ur papa to write posts for you n get tae fuk wit dat bullshit u illiterate cunt how bout posting somthing usefull and contributing like how big ur mamas boobs?

Xion said:
oh forgot to add - english tosser - now you keep playing ut and u keep posting on this boring forum- yawn
Also fell into your own stereotype again, the funny thing is that:
a) You have posted more times than me in this thread.
b) YOU are the one who plays ut here, not me. I just stick around for the sake of the community (the majority of whom are decent people).
c) You resort to racism to answer your own ineptitude at composing a response.
d) You actually managed to fail to put a single true phrase in your post.
e) YOU are the one with a WoW addiction not me.
f) YOU are the one who started this off by launching an unprovoked attack on maz.
g) YOU are the one who is on the defensive here, resorting to petty insults because you know that I'm right.
h) YOU are the one trying to prove something here not me.

Go ahead, entertain me with your stupidity...

Insp!re said:
dark stop gettin ur papa to write posts for you n get tae fuk wit dat bullshit u illiterate cunt how bout posting somthing usefull and contributing like how big ur mamas boobs?
That doesn't even justify a response...

Status
Not open for further replies.