Friday night...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark said:
:beer::boozer:Party time for me, anyone else going out tonight? Anyway, see ya in about 6 hours :D.
COINCIDENCE!@!!!!! im druonk and had beer bong shotss, coverned in heinken and smirnoff, going back in a fewq minutes since party still goin head hurts but fun nawyywas good thread, =D :hangover:

Maz said:
COINCIDENCE!@!!!!! im druonk and had beer bong shotss, coverned in heinken and smirnoff, going back in a fewq minutes since party still goin head hurts but fun nawyywas good thread, =D :hangover:

ur not old enough to drink, people like you give alcohol a bad name ..LOL

been playing on ut and that the lot for me tonight (except spamming of course ;))

Meh where I come from friday night is bigger, loads of overnighters which are good fun. This one was just a smallish thing, about 30 of us but was ok, shortage of beer was a prob though, only managed to get 4 pints in myself before we ran out which was shit. Also a broken string managed to put paid to any hopes of doing live music we had :(. Neway, I'm not evevn feeling tipsy, :angry:. End of exams we're planning a giant party for our entire school year with several live bands and a few djs, now that will be one to remember.

Xion said:
ur not old enough to drink, people like you give alcohol a bad name ..LOL
I cant purchase liquor but my mates parents have a whole cellar full of every alcohol and brand imaginable while he himself who throws parties every friday has a room full of beer-bongs and many other fun items :P. And dont act like a sophisticated drinker who goes to parties with m8s and does shots, you dont even drink cassually - in fact you're just a depressed old man with no freinds (something you admitted youreself) who sits in front of a monitor all day playing out-dated games for a living and drinking heavily from a scotch bottle located next to yer keyboard because you run out of interesting material to post while sober. Now go start spammthreads with Sandy to increase ur postcount wich will be you're monthly acheivement.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a wikd night 2nite went pub like .. came bk went for a lil drive around wit me mrs n 2mates n these girls came ova to the car near the spa which is like newsagent for you foreign people . . n then he asked em for a shag n they said ye hes fat n ginger too ! , and bldy 15mins later me n my mate like were the fuk is he n we went to find him.. and there he was on the grass hamerrin sum gal n like we drove up n put the spot lights on haha and there was 2 crashed out lassies next tae him one naked n the ova jus dead i fink .. he shagged them all but he dint stop wen we drove up n put spot lights on n jus stuck his arm up n cheerd n carryed on wen he dun he jus walked ova to the car wit his knob out got in n left LOL dat was the highlight of my evening im oot again 2moro wit him so shud jus b as intresting

It was a small one, 6 - 12, we were celebrating the end of the season for waterpolo and xc. Oh and also the start of the tennis season.

Maz said:
I cant purchase liquor but my mates parents have a whole cellar full of every alcohol and brand imaginable while he himself who throws parties every friday has a room full of beer-bongs and many other fun items :P. And dont act like a sophisticated drinker who goes to parties with m8s and does shots, you dont even drink cassually - in fact you're just a depressed old man with no freinds (something you admitted youreself) who sits in front of a monitor all day playing out-dated games for a living and drinking heavily from a scotch bottle located next to yer keyboard because you run out of interesting material to post while sober. Now go start spammthreads with Sandy to increase ur postcount wich will be you're monthly acheivement.

OMFG, you have just shown ur age, is it something to be proud of having beer bongs and parties every friday hahahah, i have more friends than your full family times 100, i have drank more than u will do in ur poxy american lifetime, and i spammed that thread not to raise my post count but to piss off admins, omg is ut forums ur life u little cocksucking yank :D

Xion said:
OMFG, you have just shown ur age, is it something to be proud of having beer bongs and parties every friday hahahah, i have more friends than your full family times 100, i have drank more than u will do in ur poxy american lifetime, and i spammed that thread not to raise my post count but to piss off admins, omg is ut forums ur life u little cocksucking yank :D
Oh please you pathetic fool don't give me your superior my real life is better than yours crap. You know nothing about anyone who you flame and have never met them in real life. For all you know maz could (unlikely) be the coolest guy in Canada and throw the wildest parties with the hottest chicks and the biggest beer kegs ever seen. You are progressivley turning into hawk, you only post to further englarge your already largely oversized ego. Do you really think any of us belive you about how incredibly popular you are? Oh and your crappy argument for why you are posting here is the worst I've seen in years, everyone who posts here posts because they have nothing better to do, that applies for everyone. I don't expect any of you to belive anything I say since none of you know me properly at all. Every single person on this board could be lying totally (you and me included), I don't have a problem with that because I'm secure with my own private life, by your boasts you simply demonstrate your own insecurity that you need to try and get people you know nothing about to belive that you're incredibly cool since nobody in real life will listen to your crap. You also contradicted yourself on the subject of alcohol in that post. In short, you are insecure, know nothing of what you are talking about and are making yourself look like a complete arse in front of the people you are trying hardest to impress. Don't try to argue against me because you know what I say is true. Anyone who calls anyone else in this community a nerd/sad/looser/whatever in a serious manner is a hypocrite and generally tends to be rejected and teased similarly in real life. So please fuck off and never post again.

Reactions: sneez
Status
Not open for further replies.