expensive pc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Gazzy said:
I made a rather silly mistake in looking at the price of the system, which i didnt realise was actually 20,000 euros :lol:

I agree there is no way anyone in their right mind would bother spending that much money on a PC, ive had the same pc for 3.5 years now (except a couple of components which died) and it does the job!

Still, humph ur a whinging, boring, antagonising waste of time, just my oppinion im afraid, im sure you love me 2 ;) You always seem to try so hard to be "different", for what exactly? :lol:

And Rob1oo1o1o1o1o1oo1o1o1o1o1o1, i seriously mis-read the price and only scanned the components (i just wanted to post sth to have a dig at humpy boy, sorry :P ), regardless, theres only one word i really need to say in response to anything you can ever say, Hull. :bounce:
The real (flamy) Gazzzzyyy is back! Thanks lord :bounce:

Humph said:
Mock all you like, but fact is, it took no thought whatsoever to find a 'way' of getting that system cheaper.
And 'no thought' is precisely what you are best at you lame fuck. If I wanted one of these machines every year I'd fucking go and buy one. And have change. And a new car. And a holiday in the Carribean. Not everybody is poor and bitter like you. If you can't be any good yourself, try to drag everything/body down to the piss-poor loser level you inhabit. Pisses me right off. You are a fucking loser and as long as you think like you do, you will stay a loser. Go out, get smart and shut the fuck up with your lame loser comments. Time was there was some moderately intelligent shite talked on these forums. Now every post has got you in it making some derogatory comment about whatever you know fuck all about, which is just about everything.

I'm off.

Twonko said:
And 'no thought' is precisely what you are best at you lame fuck. If I wanted one of these machines every year I'd fucking go and buy one. And have change. And a new car. And a holiday in the Carribean. Not everybody is poor and bitter like you. If you can't be any good yourself, try to drag everything/body down to the piss-poor loser level you inhabit. Pisses me right off. You are a fucking loser and as long as you think like you do, you will stay a loser. Go out, get smart and shut the fuck up with your lame loser comments. Time was there was some moderately intelligent shite talked on these forums. Now every post has got you in it making some derogatory comment about whatever you know fuck all about, which is just about everything.

I'm off.
... Have you actually read my posts?

Let's address the issues raised in yours, and for good measure, throw in some verbal abuse along the way - dumbfuck.

You don't actually want one of these machines, and you wouldn't actually go and blow 12+ grand on one every year either.

If you did, you would be fucking stupid. My posts in this thread have been about how only an idiot would ever buy such a system at such a price... Thanks for willingly stepping into that idiot's shoes.

Also I am neither poor nor bitter towards those wealthier than me. I harbour no inherent dislike of anyone based purely upon their income. You apparantly do, as you feel the need to brag about how supposedly wealthy you are.

This implies you are a bigot and thus a total fucking piece of shit not worth the carbon atoms which your body happens to have assimilated into itself from whatever poor creatures have been forced down your mouth throughout your obviously unfulfilling life - though with all the bullshit that comes out of it I'm suprised you were able to swallow but a single scrap.

It takes a special kind of idiot to turn a critical evaluation of a machines components into a "derogatory comment about whatever you know fuck all about", which incidentally, has a really poor sentence structure, and you should consider revising it. You might want to try using paragraphs too - they're required for a GCSE grade C. Do you have that? I'd be honestly suprised.

As a final bit enlightenment for you, I would also suggest reading through this thread once again. You may notice that a considerable number of people have stated that they agree with my opinion. I suppose they are all 'lame fucks' and 'losers' too?

Contrary to your warped belief, your words are not 'moderately intelligent shite'.

They are just shite.

Last edited: