expensive pc

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Humph said:
Complete piece of shit.
Hard to believe that so much crap can be talked by just one person.

The comp seems mighty fine to me but I wouldn't really want Crossfire cards. Lots of stuff is not compatible with them.

Twonko said:
Hard to believe that so much crap can be talked by just one person.

The comp seems mighty fine to me but I wouldn't really want Crossfire cards. Lots of stuff is not compatible with them.

It's a complete piece of shit because you could build something near identical for a 15th of the price.

So if it was on sale for just a few hundred pounds if would cease to be "a piece of shit" even though the specification of the computer didn't change?

I think what hump is trying to say is that the specs r not worth that kinda money.Hes just bad at english.

/me refills Martz`coffe and gives him a backrub before sending him back to work.

Last edited:
Humph said:
It's a complete piece of shit because you could build something near identical for a 15th of the price.

Please tell me where, because i can use a new one for that price (€18.622,75 / 15 = €1.241,52 )

fellow dutchies are welcome to suggest other places aswell :P

DaTeL said:
Please tell me where, because i can use a new one for that price (€18.622,75 / 15 = €1.241,52 )

fellow dutchies are welcome to suggest other places aswell :P
overclocking ?

well a 15th is probably exaggerated.
but for 3000€ you can buy a big load of cooling and case modding devices.

Who needs 2 TB of HD space ?

who needs 4 GB of RAM ??

Im with humph here.

sobo said:
overclocking ?

well a 15th is probably exaggerated.
but for 3000€ you can buy a big load of cooling and case modding devices.

Who needs 2 TB of HD space ?

who needs 4 GB of RAM ??

Im with humph here.

I think alot of ppl could use that much HD space r u telling me if u had the space u wouldnt delete a lil less and u can never tell me u have never got that low disc space warning?? (which mine shows permantly!)

but agreed its over priced and im sure we could all come up with some better components for a more reasonable price!!

For the gear in the system, you couldnt get it much cheaper if u bought all the components seperately imo

But then, since EmoHumph is so special, im sure hed find a "way".