DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

indeed!!!
started the DL for the 3rd time today and waited 5 hours and it still aint finished.
it doesn't even move anymore! no more incoming data but it also doesn't say that the DL is broken or finished or anything..............

rehost? =(
or send it to me DJ :P
you got 100mbit so :P

hm ok sounds crap dunno how many actually downloaded it.

according to FF its 230 downloads lol thats alot.

gonna try get another solution like torrents or something else.

any1 got any ideas? dunno how many actually seen it.
lots of views and downloads tho

downloads counter is counted for hoq many times it been clicked on. Dont think that many people actually got it downloaded. some people here has even tried to dl it multiple times. try upload it to www.own-age.com
that site is very good.

Had problems downloading at start, but eventually used flashget and enterred mirrors and got 250kb/s which is my max download. Guess filefront in kind of buggy in giving people reliable download speeds.

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
downloads counter is counted for hoq many times it been clicked on. Dont think that many people actually got it downloaded. some people here has even tried to dl it multiple times. try upload it to www.own-age.com
that site is very good.
They don't host the movies at their site though do they? They just link the movie to Filefront or wherever it's been uploaded :o

FF sux indeed. first 10 tries the dl didn´t even start and/or it disconnected the session.
Then all of a sudden it started and was running @ 900+ kb/s.

Hmmm, nice-ish material but the music compared to 2 was awful imo but some of the demo's were obviously better. This movie + Movie 2s soundtrack = best movie :)

p.s. not once did u pwn me in it so that obv means im better :P j/k haha n1 tho

I used FF and got 250kb/s stable so fine!

Was nice kills and fun to watch, I wont comment the quality and editing because of the things you wrote :satan:

(Btw have you lost weight? you looked more slim on the pic in end than before pics :) )

always lose 2-3 kilos during summer time. =) and all clubbing on ibiza made me weaker

the other movies was made wintertime i think.