DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
Hello Again!

Time for my 3rd Movie Release. This Release is just like the others, so dont expect somehing else =).
Thing is ive moved receantly and got a new ISP (100Mbit) with very nice routing. since that my ping is
half the way it used 2b which affected my gameplay alot. This movie is the first with my new isp, and if i compare this movie with 1 & 2 i think this is noticable. Bit better scenes and shots, with less lag to objecitives, so im easier to kill, innit BN? =))

Altho its not mega good quality. The editing is as 1 & 2. Ive started a new work last 3 weeks @ Sony Ericsson working 45 hours/week so its hard to get time for moviemaking. I made it in like 10 hours or so in weekendtime, just like i made movie 1 and 2.

Its easier when u made movies before. Its not like Bamses movie nor Master movie with rypelcam and nice moves/scenes and special effects with camera and very good quality. I dont have time nor skill makin that im afraid. I just put the demos ive got lately into a movie. No time spent actually. If i had time to learn all the good camera angels possible i would, but unfortanately not. And i know its possible to make the movie with lots of jpegs shots but with fraps it saves me tons of hours but with less good result at quality. Im just glad i got the avi clips together.

Zoom aint working cause im recording demos with demo manager 3. U need to record demos with demo manager 2 and make the avi clips with DM2 to make it work so zoom is not working. Thats why u only see crosshair but no zoom. I know it could have been needed on 3-4 maps. Not possible tho. Ive tried record avi clips with DM2 but when demo was created it was with DM3 so no sucess. Only made zoom lag and it got bit messed up. And im not gonna start use DM2 so thats one disadvantage im afraid ull have 2 live with.

About FPS i had 2 choices. First Use Fraps 640*480 with 30fps. Second choice was to use 800*600 with 30 fps setting. But the later choice in closer fighting scenes as underground on desertstorm made fps goes to 25 and lower. Ive decided this later choice cause it looks better with 800*600 in the textbox and everything else so yes some scenes might lag a bit as my computer cant handle 800*600 in spammy scenes. Not much to do about that except buy a new computer =(.

The movie includes both smaller scenes and bigger scenes. Some scenes are 1shot and obj gone. And some scenes are bigger. Tried 2 combine as much as possible but hard. A lot of scenes yes includes sniper, but got some hammer and rocketscenes to =).

Yes textbox is purple cause its easier to see than the red colour.=)

One transitions is fucked up after desertstorm in the beginning of movie. But i cba rerendering movie.

So its just like the movie 1 and 2 with some happy music. If u dont like 1 and 2, u dont have to bother see this, cause its almost the same but with diffrent scenes. I njoyed it alot when doing it tho =)

Most clips are from Demos from pugs lately. Even som Demos from Clan wars not to many tho. Some demos is from 2v2. Unfortalently i miss some demos, missed recording but ive got some nice ones in here i think.

As said before, took less time doing it and i hope u enjoy it, even if qúality aint superduper.
Not been much movie released lately so maybe its about time. Would be fun if some1 else released a movie for me 2 watch for a change =) Ive seen this 3-4 times now so im kinda bored of it, I wanna see some1 elses scenes. So come on dudes hurry up making one for me. I prefer AS movies =).

My favourite scenes in this movie are 3 clips.

1st is finishing of MOD clan in a clan war at autorip. MOD claimed i wallhacked, they thought i shot through the glas window =). but i didnt as u can see. Heres the proof MOD =)).

2nd demo is when im lost at second assault on Bridge. This clip was taken like 1 week ago from pug. Irie got boots and boothammerjump 2 second assault and ive got im while searching for him, with a palm tree in aim aswell. bit lucky but nice. Just heard some1 had the hammer loaded and i was way out of position at second so i changed weapon to sniper just in case. And Boom Irie u got in my aim =). Seen movie 3-4 times and this clip is hmm indeed my favourite. The more i look @ this scene, the better it gets =).

3rd demo is when i headshot tweenz and kylez on Siege][ roof and finish map, in a clan war when they merced for X-Squad vs C0 5 months ago. "I like" =)

Tunes in this Videos:

01 Gladiator Theme - Now We Are Free
02 DJ Tiesto feat Maxi Jazz - Dance4life (Radio Edit)
03 4 Strings - Sunrise (Stoneface Remix)
04 Supermode - Tell Me Why (Vocal Version)
05 Dream Dance Alliance - Bells Of Heaven (Original Mix)
06 Dj Dean - Music Is My Life (Dj Merlin vs. C Bass Remix)
07 A.U.R.A. - Dream-Machine

If u want some of them PM me irc ill send em to u. Ive decided to pick songs like the 1st movie, bit uplifting trance. Think that was more appreciated than second movie, which was more technolike. So hope u like em, if not to bad for u =).

The file is 19 min long. Bit smaller than last movies. File size is like 650megg due to wanna keep some of the quality, when theres so many clips. Its the same size as Movie 2, and ppl could download that movie so i decided keep that size. Hope its not gonna make any problems at file front. Yes it might take ages to download the movie. Cant do nothing about that im afraid. Well maybe make a movie 5 min long but thats not fun. =)
Download movie during night time maybe...

U find me here btw

channels

#swap
#c0

Recomendations: Listen/see it with HeadPhones and PUMP up the Volume. Makes movie way better =)

Ur free to post both good and bad comments. Im ready for flames. =) but np its up for discussion. Hope u like it even if u get killed in the movie.

I know ppl gonna complain about music, but i cant do much about that sorry. No hardrock in my movies.=)

Enjoy guys. Happy fragging 2007!!

NJOY

////DJ

>>>>> Download Link Below <<<<<

http://files.filefront.com/DJz_Movie_003/;5546118;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:
DLing :)
unstable kB/s atm
but well... lets see :) glad you're still makin movies :thumb:

btw i think the zoom-thing depends only on if you play a demo with DM3 or not.
Code:
;DemoRecordingDevice=udemo.udemo.uDemoDriver
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver
might solve it.

lookin forward to irie getting owned :lol:

tried em both Taki.

tried everything. U need 2 record the demos with DM2. Otherwise it wont work. Ive recorded all my demos with DM3 so thats the problem im afraid.

Dj_AL said:
tried em both Taki.

tried everything. U need 2 record the demos with DM2. Otherwise it wont work. Ive recorded all my demos with DM3 so thats the problem im afraid.
You can zoom using the standard playback driver with DM3 recorded demos.

You can zoom using the standard playback driver with DM3 recorded demos.

Tried that aswell. doesnt work with the std playback driver. It worked but very laggy and crap. Then i decided record demo with DM2 and record avi clip with same demo manger 2 the zoom worked. but then its to late as ive recorded all other demos with DM3. =(

it seems i wont see the movie soon :P

5,8KB/sek atm arround 30:00:00 left....

i stopped it

70kb sec

just watched, very nice scenes again, gj dj
i wouldn't have used those pro movie thingy's between each shot, gets boring :P