DJ^z Movie 003 - Ibiza Sunrise 2006

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Didn't have any problems downloading the movie, although it wasn't exactly going at top speed.

Some good kills/attacks, but its much of the same. I understand u didn't have time for good editing and stuff but it really gets annoying to see that PRO msg after every clip.

Hearing trance thoughout the entire movie is kinda boring aswell (imho), but I suppose that's a matter of taste and possibly also a result of ur lack of time.

Always nice to see an assault movie tho!

no time nor skill make good editing. worked 42 hours this week and it not even friday =)

well just wanted release a movie and i understand transitions were really crap.
ull have to live with it. ;)

some1 can show them their clips soon maybe?
wanna see others best clips and scenes. only me releasing movies....

others arent that much active anymore or they cant record due to pc being crap :o

I'd love to make a movie and I got loads of demo's from the last 12 months and I probably have a strong enough PC for it but I havent got the time or the know how :(

gg was enjoyable movie but ur #1st movie was way better imo, also fragwise and I lol'ed at the scene at 15:40min

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
others arent that much active anymore or they cant record due to pc being crap :o
Id love to make a movie but i never record demos cos my pc is crap when i dont use direct3d,
cant be arsed to use opengl for recording, cant fix my opengl, its too dark in UT :(

dl 250kb/s stable :P

Nice movie DJ, enjoyed watching it. It`s good people still make them :D

Hoping for another one ;)

I will d/l this l8er, I hope u dont include any spawn camping in this one :p:

Good Job m8!

There are a lot of class moves in this movie!!!!!!!!1

Had several laughs watching it I must say :D

Long live Assault ^^

About the zoom-issue.

I just noticed you can use fov 10 for example with demomanager 3 so you get full zoom, or use whatever value you want to show best zoom. Useful if you just want to capture one good shot and other stuff :)

About the zoom-issue.

I just noticed you can use fov 10 for example with demomanager 3 so you get full zoom, or use whatever value you want to show best zoom. Useful if you just want to capture one good shot and other stuff

Oh nice 1!!! havent tried that ffs. Next time i will. well pld!!!!

:)