Diablo 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fDfMs.png

heh they skipped the clones, they despawn after 30 sec. all that talk about being manly and cool .......
n1 tho blizz, making game easier so more fags can do inferno cause 90% of them came from wow where all kiddies expect all their shit to be handed to them

why would I need boost when I said I'm offering boosts, noob?
I cleared inferno in 2 weeks from launch before the 'hey let's nerf inferno so all naps can do it' patch........

its not hard when u play 24/7..

they ruined the game as soon as they started it, there is no skill involved, the players who have nothing better to do than to just grind all day (you) end up just getting the best weapons and finishing it easily. theres no point of them even releasing PvP now.

what makes me laugh is that you think u've actually done a really good job, but in reality, its just because you have been playing all day to try to become "good".

Last edited:

they ruined the game as soon as they started it, there is no skill involved, the players who have nothing better to do than to just grind all day (you) end up just getting the best weapons and finishing it easily. theres no point of them even releasing PvP now.

what makes me laugh is that you think u've actually done a really good job, but in reality, its just because you have been playing all day to try to become "good".

2ujkplj.jpg

Actually people who played 24/7 finished it in 4-5 days. He's so bad it took him 2 weeks LOL

u r ignorant as well as dumb if u expected skill to matter in d3. same as there wasn't any in d2 or in wow, it's all about the time u invest. (only games that required skill that blizz made were the rts series warcraft and starcraft, so if u want to play a game that requires skill try starcraft 2 but wait... u don't have time to dedicate in getting skill, or u expect to be naturally skilled at something?). then again so is anything else really whether it's a game or irl, u have to practice to get good at something which means dedicating time...

anyway I only play to gear up noobs like u who can't do shit on their own and buy their stuff in rmah. It's a fun way for me to make some money else I wouldn't bother with it. also I think i stated here in a previous post if u don't like doing mf runs d3 isn't for u. plus I am pretty sure they will add new content as well as the pvp patch all players are drooling for and they will also change some items, some legendaries will be improved and they will also add new ones

0DV6e.jpg