Diablo 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

u r ignorant as well as dumb if u expected skill to matter in d3. same as there wasn't any in d2 or in wow, it's all about the time u invest. (only games that required skill that blizz made were the rts series warcraft and starcraft, so if u want to play a game that requires skill try starcraft 2 but wait... u don't have time to dedicate in getting skill, or u expect to be naturally skilled at something?). then again so is anything else really whether it's a game or irl, u have to practice to get good at something which means dedicating time...

anyway I only play to gear up noobs like u who can't do shit on their own and buy their stuff in rmah. It's a fun way for me to make some money else I wouldn't bother with it. also I think i stated here in a previous post if u don't like doing mf runs d3 isn't for u. plus I am pretty sure they will add new content as well as the pvp patch all players are drooling for and they will also change some items, some legendaries will be improved and they will also add new ones

0DV6e.jpg

So you play 14 hours a day to make 28euros? nice :thumb: .. i just find it bizarre that you think the game is still "fun", what exactly do you find "fun" about it? making money? I've finished the game and everytime I go and grind, I get bored after 30 minutes and it seems more like a job than anything else. so i guess your job pays 28 euros a day?

i guess it could be fun if there was some sort of challenge in it, but when you've geared up enough, even the elites are piss easy, so theres no fun or no challenge. i think u just get turned on because you THINK your good at this game, and try to show off to some rands to look all high and mighty.

my point was that playing all day like you do doesnt mean that your good or skillful, it just means that you've got no life and you had all the time in the world to get gold and play til 5am.

and yes, some people are naturally skillful ;)

i bought the game because me and a few of the -8- players thought that PVP would be good once it was released, but once we realised how much nerdism was going on, we just finished the game and gave up because we knew there would be no point unless we dedicated 20 hours a day like you.