Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Kippenijzer

[GuildWars] Sell Kippie all dye's!

Kippie is saving dye's, he has the goal to have about a hunderd of each color one day (ouch on the black :P). Have 171 in total atm (need 8 color x 100 = 800). So give kippie some nice offers on dye's to finally have him reach his goal and I can fianlly try and make some newer dye-mixinig guide...
  2. Kippenijzer

Where's ma #3-2 post

Well admins, where is it? :stompa: :shout:
  3. Kippenijzer

Spamming gothica with traceroutes

As everyone on this forum knows, there's only one forum that ppl really read, Chit Chat!!! :P That's why I'm linking my l33t (muhahaha) post in here :P Now start spamming me with them traceroutes!!! http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?p=1235160#post1235160 And thanks ofcourse...
  4. Kippenijzer

Gothica Traceroute request (Might move servers once more ;P)

Would ppl be so kind to do a comparative traceroute (ie, 2 traceroutes to different IP's :D ) for me. There is a posibility that we will be moving our server once again (Jupz, that's three ;) ). The new location looks quite superiour routing wise in paper, but nothing works as good as some...
  5. Kippenijzer

New IP to test (Gothica.nl - new server location)

As some of you will know, Gothica had a few routing related issues a bit back. That, together with the always fooked up routing to telia.net for instance, has had me place a machine in another location (Rotterdam, the Netherlands for those intrested), to test some with, and if it proves...
  6. Kippenijzer

Kippie leaves

Nah, not really, I'll just have my vacation for the next 3 weeks, am however reachable by regular mail. just won't hang out on irc/icq/msn anywhere from monday july 12th. For problems, just mail, for serious problems, kick FDC-timmah, and force him to contact me :P :clap: Nice vacation to...
  7. Kippenijzer

UT2004 Community Bonus Pack

Community BonusPack 2 - Volume 1. Volume 2 will be out in a few days. As far as I understood (nope, I ain't into the ut2003/2004 stuff that much yet, sorry), CBP1 was released for UT2003, and will get a re-release for UT2004 after cbp2 (One of the cbp coders siad so on their forums). Fast...
  8. Kippenijzer

[UT2004] Match again CS clan?

[UT2004] Match against CS clan? I recently heard that 6 ppl of a CS clan I'm hosting have been playing OnSlaught as well. And they actually think it's quitte fun. They, as well as I think it could be fun to see a match between 6 of them, being 100% CS devoted normally againt 6 of you UTA guys...
  9. Kippenijzer

[@HOME-NL] PL on Motorola (gothica.nl)

As =[FDC]='s timmah is experiencing continuous PL on gothica.nl servers (luckily <5%) and as he and gothica.nl are sharing the same network and most non @home users don't have the problem, I'lkd like to find the execat cause :D I myself am using the old huge black modem thingy, and have no...
  10. Kippenijzer

[info needed] Gothica.nl UK uplink

As some of you will have already noticed, the UK pings to the Gothica.nl servers (including utaserver #2) have gone rather crap over the last few days (about a week already actually, I fear). It's about obvious to me that our dedicated link to the UK has either gone crap, or isn't working at all...