Kippie leaves

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kippenijzer

Nov 8, 2003
The Netherlands
Nah, not really, I'll just have my vacation for the next 3 weeks, am however reachable by regular mail. just won't hang out on irc/icq/msn anywhere from monday july 12th.
For problems, just mail, for serious problems, kick FDC-timmah, and force him to contact me :P :clap:

Nice vacation to all other that'll have one as well, and see you all in three weeks! ;P

Reactions: Despise
Explicitly put it in general, as it'll be unfindable in chit-chat with the amount of new threads there. This is a "message" that's usefull for ppl to know, so chit-chat isn't really suitable for it, I guess :'(

Ah, what the heck, I'll just hack the forum and put a "Kippie is on vacation" banner where the gs.net banner is now :P

HF Kipz, and hope I dont bring down all of Gothica with my dodgy server scripts :angel:

Enjoy :)