Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. L

missing file for old assault demos

I was feeling nostalgic (shame on me) and wanted to play some old public demo's, but they are 1 file short of playing. What I need is: final3 which was used on the RC public stdas-server, something like 2 years or more ago. UT won't tell which extension the file had. final3 17866 bytes...
  2. L

to all my loyal fans - not. and fu to the repsystem again plz :(

i shouldnt have to give a damn about it but had so send a pm and had to enable pm's to do so and that meant a trip by the user cp. Lets go over the last (5) rep entries, from the bottom: (19 sept) grey: comment N/A. Grey. yay, now how was it. oh yeah, 'rules are need to know basis and u dont...
  3. L

spectator (headshot/gibbed) view prob

I got the old view is upside down prob when spectating a teammate on RC server tonight. Was pressing f5 a few times to find the bastard that needed speccing and when i got there and typed in behindview 0, i got the prob. First time i had this with 137. Log looks booring and huge (~2M). Got a...
  4. L

keyboard problem

Since a few days, the keys "zxbm,.", return and right shift, intermittently stop working anywhere from seconds to ?? minutes. No other keys are malfunctioning from what i have noticed. Since my keyboard became disfunctional/was broken and i bought a new one to replace it, im beginning to...
  5. L

LeagueAS - changes, request(s)

just small thing(s), add ur own requests if you have any. * move the togglemute message (on f1 scoreboard) so it DOES NOT cover the netspeed field and ofcourse so it wont cover anything else. And possible change it to say "M/E" and "M/A" instead of mute enemy and mute alll, respectively. *...
  6. L

fo wit ur unfair badrep voting fs

again some coward(s) badrepped me. for the starting post in one of the rc server threads, and for the point system thread. what kind of reason is "no need to change it"? as pointless as "i disagree". and lets see "gripe bitch moan", yeah right sure thats what is was, whatever, fs. Its...
  7. L

TIW reviewed (or rc server)

Now there has been TIW minigun (and pulse?) on the rc standard puclic server for a while and so alot of ppl must have tried it. Personally i think it's a big improvement. No longer get the ridiculous 'instant' kills and multikills that occasionally happened before for no proper reason. Now just...
  8. L

point system - change needed?

Yes its a old and wellknown issue. I just came to think of it again, while noticing that CO is back (in hz). And its not that i want to favour them in particular, but lets look at the tables again, I'll just quote the incomplete tables from today: #1 : 1967 - 257, nuff said. #2: 782 - 221 ...
  9. L

rc public stdas server minigun

i know its not just me, so have u upped tickrate and/or are u sneakily trying out a TIW'ed minigun? Runs out of ammo well fast. Kills fast too, when u manage to compensate for the, imo, more than just perceiveable increase in lag. Not that it stop some 'ppl' from hitting 95% of the time with...
  10. L

reopened...

needed to comment on that closing post. NP with closing because it was getting off topic, even though it already got offtopic about at post 2. But the other stuff: 1) was not a just a suspected bot. 2) was a clan server, not league or in a match. 3) no league admin(s) around at the time or...
  11. L

mouse problem

Sometimes - and sometimes rather often - the left mousebutton doubleclicks when i singleclick. It's immensely annoying and in some situations outright dangerous. It appears to happen all over the place, destop and games alike. I have opened the mouse and cleaned it, though there is very little...
  12. L

RL meet, maybe?

If you happen to be in Aalborg, Denmark, for the tall ships race (see http://www.tallshipsraces.com/) here for the weekend, you can meet me. Maybe buy me beer at the docks or frag at my place if ur not a some freak. Contactinfo in profile.
  13. L

clanless - again.

Im looking for std and possible pro, depending on how much match action i can get, but im not in a rush. Almost always use other nick(s) that this on publics, so if think you havent seen me thats why. Former clans (in order): ef (2-3 months spring 03), @lien std+pro (late) summer 03, bib...
  14. L

bah! non-leaving clans plz add urself here....

bunch of wusses leaving fs :P
  15. L

OCR/OTR software needed

Im looking for some optical character/text recognition software. No prior experience in this field. Strict requirements: * take 1 or more widely used *BITMAP* formats. * pixel color format: 1 or more of 8bit palettized, 888rgb and 8888cmyk/rgb-none format. * virtually accurate for large...
  16. L

adjusted crosshair for righthanded

We all know unzoomed sniping with right hand is way off target will all default crosshairs. So i took the default 'plus' and modified it a bit, moved it and made a new texture package u can use for that. The default plus has centre at 32,32 within the texture, but that is only correct for...
  17. L

(unofficial) league136, tweakspecific thread

Im getting impatient so lets se if we cant get some ad hoc list for stuff that works and not. (my tweakfile attached) Alternate deathmessage seem to work as before, so: set (weaponname) Deathmessage (yourmessage) works like expected. I found that bHidden true on enforcer/mini/sniper...
  18. L

2k3 -> 2k4 changes

just noticed this bit on Bluesnews (for 20th jan): Also of note: new space requirement is 5.5GB. For 2k3 it was 3.5. Both numbers official at unrealtournament.com damn glad i didnt buy 2k3 but stopped at the demo, the way it's turning out now. Who knows, maybe next year they pull the same...
  19. L

aww

selfesteem :P
  20. L

OpenGL problem

I was using the 2.3 openGL renderer before, no probs, but had to reinstall windows and most other stuff yesterday - too much (non-uninstallable) junk installed. Now I can't get the driver to work at all. D3D works, so do all the others that are standard with UT-436, but as soon as I drop in...