spectator (headshot/gibbed) view prob

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Largo

]>BO<[
Aug 19, 2003
I got the old view is upside down prob when spectating a teammate on RC server tonight. Was pressing f5 a few times to find the bastard that needed speccing and when i got there and typed in behindview 0, i got the prob. First time i had this with 137.
Log looks booring and huge (~2M). Got a bunch of stuff there that looks weird, besides old stuff that has been a prob since 136beta1 (and maybe 135) and that i'll probaly remind you of later today like i did while 136 was in development. The new stuff i havent seen before is:
ScriptWarning: minigun2 AS-ballistic.minigun1197 (Function Botpack.minigun2.RenderTexture:000D) Accessed None
ScriptWarning: CSHPEntryActor AS-Siege][.CSHPEntryActor0 (Function LeagueAS137.CSHPEntryActor.DoScramble:007F) Accessed array out of bounds (27/23)
ScriptWarning: CSHPEntryActor AS-Siege][.CSHPEntryActor0 (Function LeagueAS137.CSHPEntryActor.UnScramble:0039) Accessed array out of bounds (23/23)
There are lots them, and litterally some thousands of the doscramble/unscramble ones. And a alot of different 'accessed none' "scriptwarning:", though i would use other terms. Also a few "warning:" that seem related to force default model. Had some annoying spikes on the server at times and i suspect its the excess logging being flushed halting the sim waiting for disk write to finish.
Archiving a copy of the log.

use specfix

What is Specfix?
Simple: It allows you to spectate matches from the player's perspective .You always could do this in UT by typing behindview 0 at console, but there were several problems. Specfix fixes those problems

Attachments

• SpectatorFixMod.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 54
yeye, whatever DB, but thing is it was fixed in 136 (no probs encountered there) and so it should not happen in 137, but it just has, at least this one time.

Ðeadßoy said:
use specfix

What is Specfix?
Simple: It allows you to spectate matches from the player's perspective .You always could do this in UT by typing behindview 0 at console, but there were several problems. Specfix fixes those problems

attachment isn't working :| when i d/l it i get a file saying attachment.php :| plz refresh your file :P