Your names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: ...

just wanna say to Foo

foo fighters are fuckin awesome

and @#%$ me they are good live

my fav band :)

Re: Hmm

I just noticed Foo that you say your name is from the band, well did you know that before that in the second world war Foo Fighters was the name given to the strange flying saucer like craft the the germans were working on, these craft looked like balls of flame in the sky but all work was destroyed when then allies invaded and no one knows how they worked...or something like that anyhow (read it somewhere ages ago)

standard name Eq? :eek: I think nobody ever wrote your name completely :)

I can, here goes; No copy/paste/sneak peaking:

Equalisatium :p

xav cuz its my newbie name :p and cuz my brother always calls me that(my real name is Xavier :p ),when he sends me emails the "x" is always lowercase and I love my brother (in a fraternal love kind of way), so it kinda stuck

Also I use Medic at times because a long way back when Mat and I were dikcing around on a server, I decided to go as Medic-{EoS} and Phear thought I was a new memeber and we had a jolly good time being idiots :lol:

Re: Your names

also ever since, I think Mat has a key bind to
"Medic!"
and
"You suck!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, Mega-Man, because I always loved this game, but after 6 years I got bored with it, so changed to Vulcano now, reason for that one: Sounds better :)

(edit) I always loved this name, replaced by always loved this game ;) (/edit)

Purity Knight... well, one day i stumbled upon a weird story about the murder of Purity Marie Knight... And... it was kinda sick... and i like sick stuff. so. Purity Knight it was,

And i've been running around as Metalrose sometimes. well, thats me totally ancient alias thing i've been using for years.... and years.....

Ajax, yes I know that, I believe it was how the Foos got their name .