Your names

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

CUDDLY GANGSTA

Read a thread in a TO site where one guy asked where they came up with the idea for the names, and it was pretty interestin 2 read.

i chose 2D because everythin is 3D and its advanced like the tactics used now in AS and i believe in just blowin the @#%$ out of everythin, so i wanted to be more "old skool"

Re: Your names

When I was 9 or 10 years old a friend of my cousin called me always Caz because I was a fan of the Tazmanian Devil A.K.A. Taz :) And my real name is Casper so he made Caz :) . I myself put man behind it so it became Cazman. :) Since then I've always used it with computer games.

dsd

My first name was Arkangle and Storm because i loved X-Men (still do :) ) then i wanted a more unqine name that everyone would live to hate errr love :lol:

Teknomage
TeknoPagan(off of Buffy)
Teknodeamon

then i always used this

for my RPGS

Zirdjin Shadowblade :)

and the occasioanl Azzy_G
rofl because its my name

Re: dsd

Arkangle? LOL is that a 45 degree acute angle? :p

Crusader :)

Re: dsd

The old arcades only allowed 3 characters, hence:

No1

Re: Rofl

wots wrong with Gazzy? tittino??

my name gareth, hence gaz and ppl at my old school used to call me Gaz or Gazzy

:)

Re: Rofl

i chose a kind of double meaning :) : cracking meaning great, excellent yadayada but CrackKing as in crack..king ;) cos im mad like that :rolleyes:

b4 that (in many games) i was Bifro, The_Bullet and Andrew :p highly original

I was Chip_Hazzard when i pld Quake2, the English_Monkey when i first played UT, which changed to mOnKeY later on.

Re: :)

i chose Inferno because, uh, i thought it sounded good :lol:

when i chose mouldy potato it was because i wanted a name that nobody else used (i've never seen any other mouldy potatos :lol: )

I got my name from the Guns N Roses Record label.... cos i like Guns N Roses ;)

I am still trying to figure out how to make fried green tomatoes, also I liked the character revolting and beening pretty wild. :rolleyes:

Ive been Saytan/SaytanUK for over 5 years...i thought Satan sounded a bit corny so i just added the Y for the hell of it :)

I have chosen the name Uknowwho because around 5 yrs ago when I was around 10, I played Quake 1. I found out that when someone died it says (Name) was killed by (Name). So I thought of something such as You Know Who. (Idiot) was killed by (You Know Who). Soon after, I joined a clan. The clan name was a bit too long, because You Know Who{UW} doesn't fit. So after a bit of some change, Uknowwho{UW} worked out. And I've used it ever since. I'm also known as Menogood.

lol

My first UT nick was Kitana (yeah the one from Mortal Kombat ][) :)

RE:

First name was Hacksaw but it was crap then i changed it to Mogul of Pain cos it sounds good

Re: djdj

Ahh the memory of the Mighty Commander Plonko and the not quite so Mighty Commander Twonko playing Elite on the BBC micro about 20 years ago.

No reason for the names really but I think they work quite well online, cos they sound like we are sensible and level headed and therefore people give us a lot of respect.

Plonk:cool: