Wtf!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

wicked_clown

~dzz~
Sep 14, 2008
ger
hai,

why is "endgegner" banned? just heard about maz is a jew and banned him. its true?
endgegner is a nice guy, there should be no reason to ban him :/

anyone can tell me what happend?

Smant is full of shit but no-one takes his remarks seriously. Was mb only a matter of time before someone thought that he'd stepped over a line but he's not really the racist bigot he pretends to be.

uhm..just by the way: whois this maz?
yes iam a noob which is just playing on pubs
never saw a 'maz' or something like that

Last edited:
wenn hier eh nur leute posten welche der deutschen sprache mächtig sind, dann sagt mir doch mal bitte warum er gebannt wurde und wer dieser maz ist?!

what is it with smant being able to talk german kind of?
and him having german mates?
and yeah - why has he been banned?

What ban are you guys talking about btw?
On irc he told me he got banned in april or so, but only rom the forums.

What Useless said. I think (without checking) he was the one with the most warnings & infractions in these forums.

remember today UTA community, today is good day.

I banned him for being annoying.

hahaha i cant beleive that nerd loser got banned, i didnt even know he called me a jew :lol: oh well suits him for being annoying ruining pugs and always yelling n*gger this and jews that -its hard to beleive he wasnt banned earlier.

uhm..just by the way: whois this maz?
yes iam a noob which is just playing on pubs
never saw a 'maz' or something like that

who the fuck is wicked clown, i been playing assault in league since 2003 never seen any wicked clowns.