Wtf!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

seriously who are these new players trying to figure out old players LOL when i stopped playing i dont even remember this smant existing now we have wicked clowns smants and nightwings calling me jew and dacannon. i need to e-bully these new kids to set them straight.

first,probably I'm old enough to be your father, so show me some respect boy.

then I said the "maz = DaCaNNoN?!" because you act like him, seen that you can't do one posts without insulting others....

I don't care if you are a old, new, good or a bad player, that doesn't make you better/worst then the others.

and yes you are right, I just joined on the league on May 2006, and looking for your natches stats your last game was in November 2005.

Last edited:
who are these new players trying to figure out old players
Ah Maz - aka "Amazing" - (or like i used to call him back then: Analing) is back.
The average teenager with an ego of 20 bodybuilders.

I see you are still a dumbfuck.
Only because you spent a short time few years ago in the league, doesnt make you "oldschool" nor cool at all.

Grow up child, or better: get lost.

Atleast your clanhistory fits your behaviour: MoD :thumb:

Curious when he comes with classic answers like "You internetZ people are all losers, i - on the other hand - own in reallife" or "i am a way better player than you, 1v1?"

Last edited:
And Max or Sheilagh whatever your name is, get over to the Movie Cap thread and answer ffs or I'll bring down some real old school ruinnation on your sorry ass.

Hey Malice, I'll be your grandpa if you prommise to 'bounce on my knee' in that special way.

Rumph and haw. So what if I'm half blind and all, I'm still twice the man your mother was.