Wtf with this world

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Im so sorry Stu, I too have felt pieces of my life been taken away, I just want you to know that Im sure your family and the whole utassault community will show you love and support throughout this ordeal. :(
R.I.P Nikki, Im sure you will keep your eye upon Stu from above...

baleful death

What sucks more, to die in such a way, or to lose someone very close to you in such a manner?

I guess nobody can really tell for certain ; but I think everyone can acknowledge both situations must suck terribly.

Sorry for your loss Morpheus but im pretty sure the only/best thing you can do is accept it and try to move on. Even if it takes time and is probably pretty hard.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

poem her told dad me to read...

I do not want to move on i feel as thou i been ripped apart and i now know il never ever get to see, kiss, cuddle her again and its so hard, lol ya no she actually said in time she wanted kids with me first then get married, wud be happiest day of her life

damn ... don't know what to say but i guess there's not much to say to make it better.
Take care m8. I think only time will help and i really fell sad :(

Rest in peace lady.

Sorry I wasnt there for you on Sunday Stu. We'll talk soon. Until then take care mate, she wouldn't want you to drive yourself crazy.

Dunc