Wtf with this world

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

this is very sad indeed..
r.i.p. - my condoleances. i can imagine that it's nearly impossible to get on with such a situation :(

Stu mate!, how could this ever happen:(

I remember the times you told me about her, you were so happy. I'm realy sure she'll be in your memories for ever.

I don't know what to say:(

R.I.P.:(

Stu mate!, how could this ever happen:(

I remember the times you told me about her, you were so happy. I'm realy sure she'll be in your memories for ever.

I don't know what to say:(

R.I.P.:(

i no m8 i was the happiest man in the world everyday for that 2 half years! and now.... well nuffink!

Goin for a drink with her dad in a bit. some1 plzzzzzzzzzz bring her bk and place her between us both one last time :( :( :( :( i beg

Ye stu m8 u kno she loved you too I'm sure there was plenty she wanted to say to you but couldn't too either way she knew and that's all that mattered

Well went for a drink with her dad all went good :) both cum to the conclusion shes in a great place looking down on us, and cuddling and kissing me as we spoke :) Thought il always have. Both shed a few tears and generally feel better, but words cannot describe hoe i feel, like my heart has been ripped out :(

Though as we both said remember the great times as i sure had a hell of alot of them! Thanks to all that replied and conversations on msn.

I hope that non of u go through any of this!

If only i cud bring her back :( i would ask her to marry me n do anything and everything i could!

omdz man, remember chatting to her on irc once, know we've hardly seen eye to eye recently but would give u a hug now if i could, sorry :( take it easy

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i give up! only so mcuch crying so much thinking, so much hurt! wtf want her back man bday i was gettin a ring