WTF ???? FLAMMING ........rofl

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Viru$_Z

TNT
Dec 1, 2002
BELGIUM
I LOVE THE IDIOT n00bs CRYING MAN on PUBLIC :D

well, a night i go UT for some fun and frags ..... (that the story :D)

and with the TAG UTLORDS.......and one idiot start insult me CHEATING vs RIS and *SE .......??????? and ????

THIS guy is STUPID or MEGA IDIOT , because i have just join UTLORDS this month and i have not playing these 2 matchs !!!! Watch the match report ffs before insult.....

normally this guy send prove, and for this reason i open this topic...for this guy add HERE SCREENSHOT or DEMO link ???
hahaha, well i believe not....

now i just say to all freinds from UT , and ennemi too :wanker: , i love UTLORDS, i have fun on UTLORDS, and i LIKE SKEL :love: and all PLAYERS of UTLORDS......;

Yeah, i am WAR ARRANGER , but i inform you if you have others PROBLEM I AM NOT THE LEADER ffs.....

yeah :cool: and PUBLIC is not the league.....if you don't understandt that, fs n00bs..........i understandt now why , some guy take other name or fake name.....simply for the peace and playing cool........for funny & fragga :D

For sure i am not the best player of UT, i am ANTI cheat and ANTI LAME action....i have my level, and its OK for me.....why more ? its only a game........and stop stressing for DETAILS.......you loose, you loose, you win, you win, stop flamming.......!

If you watch a FOOTBALL match on the TV, do you see allways FLAMMING or FIGHT by PLAYERS ??? lmao.......nah !

PS: i love [>BO<] :wanker: :D
PS²: my english SUXXX, for translate not my prob :D

& [f0] recrut for PRO AS.......the FAG's VORTEX is LEADER :bj:

Originally posted by Viru$_Z
I LOVE THE IDIOT n00bs CRYING MAN on PUBLIC

well, a night i go UT for some fun and frags ..... (that the story )

and with the TAG UTLORDS.......and one idiot start insult me CHEATING vs RIS and *SE .......??????? and ????

THIS guy is STUPID or MEGA IDIOT , because i have just join UTLORDS this month and i have not playing these 2 matchs !!!! Watch the match report ffs before insult.....
"I play on publics for fun, the other night I was wearing my UT_Lords tags, and someone started accusing me of cheating in league wars against RiS and *se. <random insults> it couldnt have been me cheating as I wasnt playing in those wars"

normally this guy send prove, and for this reason i open this topic...for this guy add HERE SCREENSHOT or DEMO link ???
hahaha, well i believe not....
"If this guy wants to post proof of my cheating rather than just complaining, he can post his screenies and demos here, but he wont be able to coz <something, either I didnt cheat, or he couldnt have caught me cheating, not sure which>"

now i just say to all freinds from UT , and ennemi too :wanker: , i love UTLORDS, i have fun on UTLORDS, and i LIKE SKEL :love: and all PLAYERS of UTLORDS......;
"I LOVE MY CLAN "

Yeah, i am WAR ARRANGER , but i inform you if you have others PROBLEM I AM NOT THE LEADER ffs.....
"I am UT_Lords War arranger, if you have problems with their players cheating take it up with the clan leader, not me."

yeah :cool: and PUBLIC is not the league.....if you don't understandt that, fs n00bs..........i understandt now why , some guy take other name or fake name.....simply for the peace and playing cool........for funny & fragga :D

For sure i am not the best player of UT, i am ANTI cheat and ANTI LAME action....i have my level, and its OK for me.....why more ? its only a game........and stop stressing for DETAILS.......you loose, you loose, you win, you win, stop flamming.......!
"Public games and league wars are very diffent, I can understand people playing with fake nicks to get some peace while they play.
no need for flaming"

If you watch a FOOTBALL match on the TV, do you see allways FLAMMING or FIGHT by PLAYERS ??? lmao.......nah !
"Football players dont flame or fight <:rofl: Unless you happen to be a Celtic player and dont want your photo taken then there is lots of violence involved>"

PS: i love [>BO<] :wanker: :D
"I also love BO"

PS²: my english SUXXX, for translate not my prob [/B]
:rolleyes:

& [f0] recrut for PRO AS.......[/B]
"[f0] are recruiting for ProAS players <so use the clan exchange for that :hammer:>"

.......the FAG's VORTEX is LEADER :bj: [/B]
<And he lost me there ... >

OK, someone on a public server accused you of cheating in a league war. Got it.

hahahaha ..........hehehe PROPHET :D

nah its true ffs........i am a cool guy , really.....ask to all....i ahev my life and my girlfriends ffs
.........;

i lpay for fun and that disturb me, fooked noobs with a fake name insult me ffs.......i am UTLORDS and ????? if i hava a other its the same prob ??????,

before my coming on UTLORDS its not my prob..........now i am UTLORDS, and i REST UTLORDS, because i love UTLORDS.......its really fun.......serious.........

if looser of game vs UTLORDS cry cheat or mercs etc....... i am ready for prove its false , because i have all ICQ of team UTLORDS and all UTLORDS players is registered for a old EZBOARD forum.........yeah m8.........

UTLORDS is really fun and nice for playi!ng......... f0 BO :wanker: :wanker:i have refused some clans for UTLORDS........but i like it........f0 to bad loser....

PS : PROPHET :wanker: :D

PS²: QUOTE
????? if i hava a otherCLAN ! its the same prob ??????,
.........;

Last edited:
but i just come to my house with my girlfriends and i am DRUNKEN ffs..........4h10 >EU time ffs some beeeeeeeeeeerrrrr +/- 20 + bacradi breezer etc.......rofl fo !!!!!!!!

and fook........for me its only a gmae i have my real life..........fooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk :D :D

adsk to :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: stop stressing me, because you stress me , and i fook you stress.........for me its a game, and that not disturb me/ hahhaha......... :wanker:

and quote..........

f0000k QUOTE ? who accused me ???????? lmao ffs..........

you are sure its VIRUS_Z or UTLORDS ???????? rofl.......ask to LUWE, DROOZ, SKANDSK, TRINITA, 2CB, OYO aka PUNAWA, and STOMPA, RAMPAGE, UVEN, KNI, etc..........if i am a cheater ffs !!!!!!!!!!!! these guy and the others know all i am never cheat !!!!!!!!! never, never, never !!!!!!!! if guy insult me i am cheater , ffs its just n00bs..........

i play now, 3 years UTAS, and i have my dose.........maybe i stop , because for this moment i have not funny........where is the OLD ,nice players of UT ????? with fake name ????? yeah of course...........the level of UT its now HIGH, and the old players if suxxxx, take others name for not ridiculous, for REPUTATION ffs........wtf to these spirit........fag SPIRIT ! insulting a guy with a fake name its easy, but you have no dick ..........fag's play with your tag on PUBLIC and if you have PROBG with others guy, rulllez that on DM1 vs 1 , and dont disturb, the clean guy ffs.....

f000k ok ????????? :wanker: :wanker:

changing my name its not a prob..........dont forget that.......and its easy for all.......cu........ :wanker: :wanker: