World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

another onyxia farm, my vis'kag dropt :D now too bad krolblade is mainhand so have to use rend as offhand atm :(

omg? what stuff do u get for that? like epic staff n stuff? omdz hax hax
btw u dont need tactics for the bloodlord in ZG, zomg he's the easiest boss in ZG, just takes a bit longer than most of them, although normally the snakeboss is like easier, last time we did him there was some kind of bug, he was out of mana completely, suddenly he did 15k holy damage to 3/4 of our party lol, zwoosh

Here is one i'm the one on the left the one on the right is a warrior who i have been pvping with last few weeks and also got High Warlord title today.

wowscrnshot1123051419192dw.jpg

Helios said:
Here is one i'm the one on the left the one on the right is a warrior who i have been pvping with last few weeks and also got High Warlord title today.

wowscrnshot1123051419192dw.jpg
moo

Our first encounter with Ysondre..
Ysondre.jpg

He even was asleep during the fight, hardcore!
Ysondre2.jpg

But.. he/she/it went down :p:
Ysondre_dead.jpg

Oh and we got Nefarian to stage 2 aswell so we're waiting now for reset ;)

\o/

tried it for some time

you have to discover all the flightpoints... and due to it being a pvp server you can't go anywhere without being ganked

testing is hard