World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DaTeL said:
yes we did, but still 3 days :|

anyway, we clearly notice the difference between alliance and horde here...... the/our big problem with Broodlord is that at some point, people will start taking aggro because MTs get aggro reduced all the time. if you have blessing of salvation however..... no aggro-problems!
You are overestimating BoS... the aggro issue even exists with it.

DaTeL said:
can you imagine how bad the issue is without the aggro-reduction?... you're contradicting yourself :)
Not really, he only stated BoS was overestimated and that we, too have aggro problems. Not that it must be a pain in the ass for the Horde.

DaTeL said:
can you imagine how bad the issue is without the aggro-reduction?... you're contradicting yourself :)
Well in 1.9 shams will get a new totem which will be just as nice.
And no, I wasnt contradicting myself.
If you never had blessing of salvation you get used to it and adapt automatically.
It's just as easy to overnuke with it than it is without.
Shams are just whiners who want to have everything (and eventually will x0)

CeCe said:
Well in 1.9 shams will get a new totem which will be just as nice.
And no, I wasnt contradicting myself.
If you never had blessing of salvation you get used to it and adapt automatically.
It's just as easy to overnuke with it than it is without.
Shams are just whiners who want to have everything (and eventually will x0)
You do know that it'll be a windtotem which will suck.. right? That means NO wf totem, NO grace of air totem.. so yeah sure, we got some aggro reducing totem - but at what cost? We won't be able to dps as much during bossfights now since we don't have wf or grace of air..

CeCe said:
aww you will lose dps, that ALLIANCE couldnt get for aggro reduction.

Too bad.
What I'm saying is that the new totem isn't all that good as people think it is. We already got less dps then allianace due to BoS and in order to use this totem you've got to remove either Agi boost or wf totem which means that it'll most likely stay on the same dps :P

palas can only do one blessing, so its only normal that u can only put one totem? so just be happy that u get it I suppose :P

Toa$ter said:
palas can only do one blessing, so its only normal that u can only put one totem? so just be happy that u get it I suppose :P
Wrong. If you have 8 paladins in the raid you can get 8 different blessings on every single player meanwhile we have to have 8 shamans (1 for each group) and they can _only_ drop 1 totem each from the Air section. Shaman totems are group usage only while the Paladin buffs are raid usable. Oh, and in the next patch Paladins are getting a raid blessing buff that buffs whole groups and for 15mins instead of five? (Not sure about that one though :P)

sounds fair to you?

Yarrr, mi mateys ;)
my guild had a little raid to UC today , we started out in STV flying zeppelins from orgrimmar back and forth ;) all disguised as pirates :D

http://home.wanadoo.nl/marlonspaans/wow/

piratesyarr2.jpg

We ended up in Undercity holding the throne room for like 2 hours hehe:D

ucraid4.jpg