World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fs.. warlock trinket... :(

We still havent figured out the first BWL fight... got any advice how to get the first phase with the eggs done?

And here's the image:

razorgorekill.jpg

Time to sleep now :p:

Maxiz! said:
Grats but seriously, the fact that you use Thottbot eludes me. Please, oh god, please enlighten me as to WHY you're still using that shitty website? :P
It's easier to find and sort data than Allakazam.
If I want to find the best Mainhand weapon that has +1% crit chance I seriously can't say I can find it fast on Alla T_T
I use Alla for most other things though, it's just that Thott works faster for me, so it's easier to link :p:
So yes, I do use Thott, I use Alla more, but I still use Thott nontheless.

Edit: I meant fast as in... click click done. Thott is like google here, and Alla is like Altavista, with loads more crap on the sides that I couldn't really care less about... guess it's an interface thing.

We've not finished MC yet, nevermind BLW, but we always die after about 1000000000 orcs and dragons spawn and rape the player controlling lol. Tell us how to do it menace you noob, we're on different servers anyhow :p:

It's not about being on different servers, it's more about a total of 50 players wiping again and again and again and learning the encounter through frustration and hardship, together :)
If it were MC I'd give boss strats, but this is just something I can't give away in respect to the work we've put in it ;)

All I'll say is that the eggs are relatively easy compared to Razorgore; he's like Shazzrah, but his AoE hits randomly at 40y range and causes some players to run around for ages, burning shitloads of health off, and igniting others, too.
And whoever gets burnt seems to lose all aggro, too.
(in other words, after 1 minute he's impossible to tank, which isn't working as intended afaik, and will be fixed next 'patch')

bah, my guild, which is mainly all RL friends of mine, consists of maybe 15 - 20 ppl, and a shitload of alts, so now we're like merging with another guild (all dutchies so we can keep it nl), there's like 70 of em, so I thought, hrhr let MC and onyxia come! now it seems they have less lvl 60 players than we do, BAH

lol, we're standing @ MC entrance (inside) all buffed up, onyxia buff, UBRS buff, etc etc....
[SERVER]: Restart in 15:00
/target Blizzard
/hug

edit:
btw, we had the Legendary thingy drop off geddon :) (went to a Warrior)

edit2:
thott is a database \_ whatever u prefer
aLLakh is a website /

Last edited:
ok sexy :D we took ragna first try this week :)
and still not my pants ;( even tho I got 2.5x the 2nd priest's DKP :D

edit:
WOOT, gotten my Shard of the Scale from ony right afterwards :D

Last edited:
Hurrah, back to farming Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying. Dull if you ask me but it'll be worth it once it drops. So far I've done around 500 Tendris runs, 100 Tribute runs/East bossruns and still no book. Now I'm farming the Dusty tomes in dm west, gg!

:bounce:

<== still doing Barman Shanker runs... 20 runs..1 drop and lost the roll fs!

Farmed the dusty Tomes for about 7 hours tonight with no luck. I got the drood book and the priest book in 25 looted books, cost me a total of 15g repairs after me dying. All in all, a crap night :p:

we got the epic book from DM earlier today lol. Dropped off the tree too while we were farming for mind tap talisman for one of our new priests :p