World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

got bored with my Ne lvl 60 rogue, racial skills are bs on a rogue, undead on the other hand has better ones so i started
Undead Rogue :P lvl 20 now

SX said:
got bored with my Ne lvl 60 rogue, racial skills are bs on a rogue, undead on the other hand has better ones so i started
Undead Rogue :P lvl 20 now

omg how can you start the same class again after u leveled one upto 60 :x

nah underwater breathing, fear resistance and some other thingy are better copared to shadowmeld ( rogue can turn invisible :P ) also + 10 nature spell resistance sux, shadow res +10 on the other hand is better. whisp = nice when you are dead but hey i dont die fast :P so its kinda useless. also eating a corps that heals you is pretty damn sweet

Toa$ter said:
omg how can you start the same class again after u leveled one upto 60 :x

rest of classes i dont like or care about cept priest like the healing, but rather be a rogue

ragdown.jpg

:D
im the only priest with benedicion in there :) (UD)

front 2 = MT + GM

Gratz :)

I bet you wouldn't have made it without the leet forward messaging would you!? :p:

seriously though, what dropped?

Cool group-shot... we always fail at those :p:

PS. Yesterday he dropped us:

Band of Sulfuras
Bloodfang Pants
Malistar's Defender
Nemesis Leggings

And Essence of the Firelord (quest blah)

We'll never get the damn eye and we'll never get any Spinal Reapers, either.

Every other guild who killed him on our server (2, I think) have gotten the eye on the first kill or something, we've done like 10 and we don't get anything. fairness!

Anyways I found a Skullflame Shield yesterday in Hearthglen... good money I guess :p:
3rd solo epic now along with Stockade Pauldrons and Taran Icebreaker 0_O

Last edited:
Meh, I had to actually buy meself a pair of Stockade Pauldrons because it never drops any Might down in MC, I was still stuck with Valor shoulders lol :p:

I never found any epic solo and dont even have my epic mount :hangover:

anyway, that was the first V3 kill on our server :D (and only one V2 ever done, not by us)

DaTeL said:
I never found any epic solo and dont even have my epic mount

I've now found 2 epic weapons whilst soloing. I found the Glowing Brightwood Stick ( which i sold for 500g ) and the Hurricane ( which i sold for 100g )

My epic mount is a beauty :)