Word Of Warning

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one likes the fact that they generally win. The whole point of the league is to win as much as possible and every clan would love to do this and be top of the league. But cos Mi5 do it more than anyone else people get jealous. Pretty obvious it would happen to any clan who spent a long time at the top. I think everyone knows this really and all the shouting about cheating blah blah is just frustration. So pld Mi5 :)

:rolleyes:
Why did i bother reading this thread? Could have spent more time staring at the wall fs, much more interresting.
*sigh*:crap:

Originally posted by {24}Useless
The whole point of the league is to win as much as possible and every clan would love to do this and be top of the league.
Not DWAP, we are here for the fun.

and :jd: of course :D

the simple fact is this ,ppl cheat by wot ever means they can ,for example the uas vs xsquad ,i know the x squad players and i pld against uas players on publics and there is no way on this fookin green land of ours that uas r better players

We never said we were better players, but during that match we had the better team. Wake up Sherlock, Assault is a TEAMGAME, if you wanna get horny by killing as much noobs as possible raping them with a mini and low ping, play dm. And X proved (even Stompa agreed) that eventhough they are extremly deadly with mini and sniper, they dont know dick about launches atm, because some (new) members neglected to train.

(maybe riot is equal to some of x with killing skills) 1v1 or as a team,so my conclusion uas gained some kind of advantage dunno how and dont care,

There you go with your dm shitzit again. Damn you are stupid. What do you think we did here: took the stairs? :banghead:

siegesinse.jpg

wen NFW play uas i will know if i`m right or wrong :moon:

Checks NfW in the tables.....division 5

So you are gonna nag about it till you finally reach div 1 @ end of the year? :snore:

Originally posted by Konnan
[X]1[X]: mi5 blabla
[X]2[X] HAHAHAHAHA
[X]3[X] mi5 blabla
[X]4[X] HAHAHAHAHA
[X]5[X] mi5 blabla
normal person: whats so funny?

*obsession*

*obsession*

why are ppl always ragging on mi5

cos they iz :llama:'s and they always rize too t3h b4it as iz 5hown in thiz thr34d. :lol:. Anyway i dont have to like everyone do i? MC, active and pulsar r cool but kon and fieldy are twats....

I didnt like UKS in the same way, most of the team r cool but there are some utter twats. Stop sitting on the fence all u gimps cos u try and stay neutral and be friends with everyone :lol: it doesnt work like that. Do that in real life and ppl will just fuck u over.

hf :)

/me cant wait for kings reply :rofl:

Just to add my tuppence ha'penny worth here, I'm kinda in agreement with winty here. (/me goes off to examine head and drink some more).

This is the whole reason why the -)BiB(- clan rule is "all our matches are played on official league servers".

The simple fact is, it is entirely possible, and very easy, for the home team to do things with their private server to give themselves the advantage.

Note to the morons who don't read my post: I'm not saying anyone cheats, or that it actually happens. I'm saying it is possible. By playing on league servers, there is a level playing field, it is a known situation, and there is one less reason for argument or suspicion of cheating by playing on a league server.

The last time -)BiB(- had a match with ]UAS[ (which was a *long* time ago :D ), I remember "wellst0ned" nagging on at me for ages to agree to playing the match on their server, giving me all sorts of abuse for not acceding to his wishes. This just made me all the more suspicious and made me dig my heels in further.

Especially if your clanserver is with gameservers.nl, I can't see why you would want to insist on playing the match on a private clanserver, and have such a major problem with playing on league servers 4/5, which are also with gameservers.nl.

League servers 1/2/3 are often wank for most non-UK players, but servers 4/5 generally offer perfectly playable pings for most players, most of the time, irrespective of their geographical location.

As winty points out, commercial game server hosters are in the game to make money. Very few actually give much of a damn if you get ping-spikes or whatnot. And far too many server hosters are running too many processes on insufficient hardware - and the reason is because it is simply uneconomical for them to have one P4 Xeon @ 3Ghz with 1GB of 1066 RDRAM and u320 SCSI drive sitting on a 1G/bit link at a major internet hub doing nothing but running a single instance of a UT server.

Having said that, the new public iAS server by Digifrag is currently running fantastically for me. Stable F6 ping of 50 during a game yesterday with about 7 other players. I've not seen that kind of ping on any other Assault server. And I wonder how long it will last :\

Originally posted by Bodge
the server aint gonna know what clan you're on and just lag the non uas players...

uas have great players, good tactics and nice teamplay, but above all they are nice lads and play fair. They deserve to be 2nd in the table.

Dont think u can argue with that :)

as everybody can see in this thread its u joko and some others who raise to a llama level. its ALWAYS u who involve us in a thread for no reason then obsessity

if u dont like me, fine, i dont like u either... u dotn need to make 20 threads to expose ur feelings to a clan u dislike

Erm... i think this thread is pointless tbh at this point... lost the plot a little... into flame it goes... close the thread fs!

digifrag is by far the worst server ive played on recently, good luck the players were nice, and i had enough look to hit occasionally

Digifrag is way better than orange and UAS server ffs!!! ;)

Maybe its just cos ure current bot cant bypass Neo's protection?

:rolleyes:

E-mail him a fiver and he will set u up m8, or u could always ask MFI im sure they got some spare bots lying about?

i dont dislike many people just cant stand the way "you allways own us in public servers" and "its strange how we play well in matches" .....

we have set jobs then and dont just try for high frag counts or nice kills like people do on public

we train all the time helps we find :)

thx btw Gazzz ya slapper :D

Thur if u read wints post you know why i was nagging...paying for a server that doesnt see any action and TBH thats not even an issue [X] had to change dates our server was there to be pld on bout it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.