Word Of Warning

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
do not play on uas server,i`m not starting a flame thread or slagging uas in anyway ,just be warned do not book matches on uas server unless u wanna lose:moon:

hmmz maybe then u might wonna not ask us to change the dates of matches .....

Originally posted by wellst0n3d
hmmz maybe then u might wonna not ask us to change the dates of matches .....

maybe i would if i was in ur div nobber,fs pay attention :moon:

Everyone knows why you are typing this.
You're close with X-Squad, and they lost yesterday to us on our server.
It wasn't because of server they lost yesterday.
Both teams DID have lag on the server but it was only on 3 maps.
Bridge, golgotha and riverbed3.

Why would you start this thread with that bs. I don't think you've ever been to our server even.

PINGRAPED

omg ping was so bad, i didnt even play the match and i was fuckin laggin. Ur server is balls im never playing on another clans server again, they always cheat and dick us.

PINGRAPED

Im gonna retire from the league because my clans avg ping is over 90 and no one wants to play on our server that gives them 180 pings and lagspikes but gives us 30 pings.

PINGRAPED

OMG i lost one match this month im gonna go back to the holding zone cos i cant take the pressure anymore!!!

PINGRAPED

Im retiring fu all

Last edited:
joko's post is based on complete bullshit and is skull close to x-squad, then why was he kicked from it?

you all talk like you know but you dont know fuck all do you

lol it's the same server as NFW clanserver :D gameservers.nl have great servers but sometimes they act up a little, it happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.