Wiiiiiiiii

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

How accessable and explained is the story for people who've never played any RE before?

I have never pld any resident evil game before this 1 so don’t worry about that
and its not just about killing zombies, u will do so much more in the game.
When u start playing it just gets better and better (better levels, better weapons,solving tricks etc).

well the big bosses you need to defeat are really amazing. The game itself has got a quite good story and and almost got nothing to do with the parts before so you can play the game without missing something. You need to aim by yourself this time which makes the game a pure horror-adventure. The aimbot in the earlier parts were jus lame..tzzz, you need good skills this time. The many different weapons and items, deffo a big plus for this game as well. I pld it on Gamecube only, but should be a good one on Wii as well:)

Meh, I liked RE4 more than the other games in terms of control, but it still sucks the fat cock imo.
Of course, you might see it as a gameplay element that your character can't strafe, or shoot and run at the same time (because omg teh horrorz!) but I just see it as a flaw. Doesn't deserve to be in the top 25 best games ever imo.

Then again, I guess it was never meant to be a shooter. Just don't believe the "whoa, the controls are flawless now, and your character doesn't feel like a tank anymore" crap and you won't be disappointed, since the sluggish controls are the only thing I didn't like about the game, and trust me; I always have a lot to complain about when it comes to games :p:

well menace i agree on the controls, i got really annoyed by the fact u can't strafe :x but the not shoting while ur walking didn't really bother me that much.

The fact that you walk so slowly is annoying me a bit. It is more realistic and it adds to the whole horror scene (cause ur careful) but still, when u have to walk to a certain area it can just be boring since sometimes most of the zombies are allready dead.

and what is up with dinamite throwing zombies? :o

can you change ur nintendo vip stars into wii points?

and if so, how?

blehh.. seems ive got to buy some wii points in store as I dont have a credit card :(
becoz i want internet!