Wiiiiiiiii

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

#42 is olimar afaik..

but anyways, why would gametrailers show us any fake stuff. I'm sure they check their sources before they publish anything important. Besides it's a total different roster than the one before and all characters looks real to me

200px-Olimarart.jpg

Well we agree that's olimar yes? so he's deffo #43, so i guess the question is: who is #42 then? i guess some earthbound character.

And i don't think gametrailers is fake stuff either, but it's always possible they have their info from a source they think is reliable, but is actually wrong. Guess only time can tell :)

#42 is olimar afaik..

but anyways, why would gametrailers show us any fake stuff. I'm sure they check their sources before they publish anything important. Besides it's a total different roster than the one before and all characters looks real to me
It's a picture that probably came into circulation through some rumour-sites, so gametrailers doesn't know if it's real and isn't responsible for it. The characters may look real, but there is no real reason for the way in which some of the unannounced ones are portrayed.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/25/rumorang-the-final-smash-bros-brawl-roster/

:rub:

so to continue my trend of being massively upto date with everything....

I just got a Wii!!! :D

omdz extra remotes are expensive!!

so, what games should I be looking at getting?

Soon enough Super Smash Bros Brawl and Mario Kart Wii for sure. For now maybe Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Mario Party 8, Wario Ware Smooth Moves :)

Medal of Honour Heroes 2 is supposed to be good aswell, also in online play.

Last edited:
wanted to get it for the pc to take to uni as the WII isnt mine but all reviews show it to be terrible on a PC, even with dualcore 3.4 cpus :scared: looks like itll be on the wii!

What u play brawl with master? I dont like the feeling of just the wiimote or combined with nunchuk. Thinking of buying the classic controller. I assume you have yours chipped also then?

What u play brawl with master? I dont like the feeling of just the wiimote or combined with nunchuk. Thinking of buying the classic controller. I assume you have yours chipped also then?

gamecube controller ftw. there's also a freeloader avail allready, which I'd rather buy then a chip for my wii. Only need to be aware of firmware updates blocking my freeloader i guess :P

just got mario kart last night, had to get an extra steering wheel, so we could play 2 players (yes i know i did not have to buy it, but just makes it more fun)
loved the old mario kart games, so i love this one as well :)
not had a lot of time on it tho, cause there was 4 people all wanting to play it.
And to day i got the Wii Fit

I would love to, but I'm waiting for the european release.. and that takes like forever :(

I would love to, but I'm waiting for the european release.. and that takes like forever :(

+1

Plus I'm stuck up here in Kirkenes. Will buy No More Heroes and maybe Mario Kart and some other games when I'm home for 17th. though... Might bring the wii back with me...