Why your nickname?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Virus why......because for hobby (before UT, and INTERNET) programming a bit C++, and i have created a little virus for a lamer in real life :) and my friends name me Virus......

and the Z.....because we have the old virus (& nasty lama, bot spam etc....) same time in UT.....old time now, never see more in public....

now i like Z, or PUNKY...et voila :D

now 2 years i have stopped C++ because no more time......too many play in internet games :wanker:

ProjectX said:
Phoenix: I was new, a n00b and I didnt have a nick. then @ school (yes at school :eek: ) we were talking about some symbols in dutch class and there was Fenix (which is dutch for Phoenix). So I made it english and there was Phoenix

Sphinx: I got my first clan and got a lot better (yes i did :P) and I wanted a different nick. Tho I like Phoenix and its a sort of mythical creature and a Sphinx as well so it became Sphinx.

Xerxes: I made a poll but people didnt like the nicks and Tnega suggest this. As its a roman emperor.

ProjectX: Was one of the nicks in the poll, when I joined -BoD- I changed it to this. Tho its kinda boring i cba to change it coz people will still call me x-fag or PX :P

NOTE: As u may have noticed all nicks are with a "X" (and thats the intention)

Got a new nick:
All nick but Xerxes have the X as last letter:
so turning it around it makes SexRex. :P [Rex (lat.) = King]
And id rather play UT with SexRex than Px :llama:

Snee - its my reallife nick
lukin' - Its a song from Pearl Jam ( Im a big fan of Pearl Jam )
Loca! - Was thinking about a nick to use on pubs and i was drinking some cheap alcoholic drink and it was called like that .. sounded cool :)

Have had too many name that i used in publics .... sleight-of-hand , \\'reckingball, B/\sterd, Spacecake (only with another spelling which i dont know anymore), Spa!, Grolsch, S45i + many more nicks!!

CoSmiC: From a good DJ "Cosmic Gate"
My SAS m8s Sorrento and Dodge always said cosmic was a good name. I even got called RedBull in SAS but cosmic sounds better. Now almost every1 call me cos its easier to say i think

BBStr@nge said:
Ranadall Flagg - The walking Dude - outta Stephen Kings The Stand
you have reed the book i guess....i have the movie at home, dunno who ranadall is but i havent see the whole movie....its about 6 hours and when i start 2 watch it i cant motivate me myself and i to watch for 6 hours.....you think its worth it?!

Before i srated to paly UT, i have played heroes of might and magic III
and there was a unit of birds, which was called Phönix in the english version and in the german vision Feuervögel, and that birds have a very nice look, so i called me Firebird as i started to play UT!

:)

Sjoerd=
used to play with my real nick I know it aint a nick but many foreign gimpz thought it was a nick including the uk noobs :P

-=S=- kni my 2v2 at that moment came up with the nick S from sjoerd off course

Raz0R / Zero cool = the hacker name

RaMp = means disaster in dutch and my life was one at a time also rampage cause the longer version sounded okish...

that enuf now stop bothering me

aiii
n3Cro ... because I needed a nick for my first LAN...and I only knew Diablo1 at this time :S

noX^ : Hydra used to fake with r0x! and me with n0x! just took the first charakter of n3cro for it :O
nox sounds pretty kewl imao and [AAK]noX^ is the hottest nick ever :rolleyes:

alright here i go

1st nick was DIABLO
that goes back to me playing diablo1 ;)

2nd FireStorm
erm i loved to taunt "im on fire" on pubs so much so i changed to firestorm - yea i know quite stupid :p:

3rd friendly.fire started to develop when IAS had a praccy session...
i think sneaky or blade started putting "tired." or something like that in front of their nicks and because i sucked so much that day for some reason i changed to harmless.fire
some weeks later i changed it to friendly.fire

4th Paragon
dunno y exactly... it was one of the vocabularies i had to study for english class :D

5th Pika
ice started with playing the nick mew i believe and so i changed my nick to the only pokemon i know lol Pikachu ;)

Last edited:
JedY...

I once started as Jedy-knight. I just liked Starwars alot. Buttt, cause
i wanted to b different i changed Jedi to Jedy. Then peeple were
constantly telling me that jedy is spelled with a fucking i...
which i already knew fs :shout:

So i changed my name to JedY so peeps could c it was on purpose :D

Nothing special to it, Desdecado is just the name of Ivanhoe when he was "anonymous" at the tournaments. Think it means "the disenheretage one" or the one without heretage (cba to spell that right!!).
One of our gayer tv stations in Sweden always shows an Ivanhoe movie (from the 70- or 80'ies) the day after new years eve (or summat), realy don't know why but it has been more or less an tradition. Got it from there...

Ppl call me Des for short but in the uta that would be confused with Despise's nick. :)

for UT.. started off with War Bot - think it was cos i was using the war machine skin... n bot.. from like oo YOU BOTTA and bein robot too

then started using Dragula.. from the rob zombie song

then.. Uzi-Suicide from the Guns n roses record label - everyone called me uzi, so i shortened it..

sometimes i play as l-aimb0t - self explanatory

and w0ssag3 - my RL name is ross.. some gimps decided to change it to woss, then i added to age on the end to be 1337 :D

Well... I just got known as Spirit's babe... so I took the initials SB.. sounds like... Ezby! :D

Ezby said:
Well... I just got known as Spirit's babe... so I took the initials SB.. sounds like... Ezby! :D
nice story :)

erm.. 3 years ago i pld as widowmaker... and in xlc i thought of changing my nikk a 100 times every game . cuz that was kinda "modern" in a lamer clan :) .. when my ctf leader saw me changing my nick on a public all the time he called me thestyler .. and i dunno if anybody helped me or if it was my idea to change it to my current nikk.. that was ages ago and i'm known with that nikk now and i wouldnt like to change it anymore tho lots of ppl include bad/lame/foolish things with my nick! :nono: shame on u :shout: