Why your nickname?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Saytan is the Hebraic/Jewish name for Satan, and seeing as there were already a few Satans about on Quake 2 when i started playing online i went for Saytan. I just thought it looked good no deep meaning really.

That and im an evil cunt.

3 names 3, explanation

trinita, was because of the movie, with terence hill, old western.

bad medic, started with a joke, was playing with =mi6=loser, and we we taunting like hell "medic", so bad started.

GrAsSmOka, i'll let u guess

Caz, Cazzy, Cazman

Real name is Casper. A guy always called me Caz coz I loved the tazmanian devil long ago. Made the others myself

English call me Caz coz Cas is ahrd to say in English and I prefer to be called Caz or Cas anyway

let's see now...

i started out as matrix as a noob, because i couldnt come up with a good nick, and i was using that skin

in a while i changed it to flying*finn because there were too many matrixes around, and i wanted something that showed my nationality, and i thought it sounded cool

after that i went back to matrix, only as matriks, to be a bit different...

then when i was playing on a public, someone suggested that i should use the name trinity, as i was playing with a female skin at the time, and i liked the idea and used it

a while later i wanted a new nick when i was planning on leaving aor, and i was looking trough song lyrics to find something, coz i had no ideas... i found 'unseen' in the lyrics of offspring's conspiracy of one, and here i am...

during the period when i didnt play much ut, i also used the nick icekiller, which was inspired by a character in a book i had read recently back then :o

mOnKeY for ages until ppl in the NA league started calling me monks/munkz, which I've used ever since :)

also shorten it to mkz which is BSE or smin in holland konnan says

Last edited:
Lex Mortis is latin and it means: Law of Death

The name sounds pretty cool ofcourse, but also because of this:

"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."
-Italian Proverb

And to me.. thats the law of death, everybody dies.. no matter what..

---

The Drunken Master

Its from a Jackie Chan movie, with drunken boxing ;)
He learns that special style, and drinks to get in the mood and fight better and all..
And with me I play better after a few b33rs, so it's kinda similar :beer:
Infact.. I always make sure I never play a match sober :D

Farac|ÐÏ˧ËL said:
lul :lol: arse !

Well my nick comes from The gerilla in south america "Farc", near columbia as matter of fact. And the Diesel part.... well, lets write it this way, Vin Diesel sounds familiar to anyone :rolleyes:

The other thread cba write it all down :P

Started ut as a noob, was like all those other noobs with names like the king, the boss, i rule etc etc, my name was some shit like that back then.
Then i wanted to change my name, thought of shit, then it became destroyer :lol:, got it from ut intro i think (?)
Then i got in some clan ]PiB[ if i can remember well, then someone couldn't be arsed to type destroyer whole time, so he typed destroy, i found it shit till i got in 23, my name was too long for scoreboard, so i made it to that. Then when i learned bout irc i made my name a bit more shorter, to des, but since Despise is called Des it was very annoying for me to have the same name, coz ppl thought i was him. But as Desp uses irc only a few times a month, and his nick is Desssssssssssy, i let it like that in irc, changed back to Destroy in UT though. Always thought bout other nicks but couldnt really find a good one. I think i have a new 1 now, it's a alternative nick of a rapper.

Last edited:
Massacre : Newly started UT thought it was good. Used it offline then used it online to make pl think im good.

Dragon : massacre is boring dragon coz i have a fiery temper :) . as ppl who been opn RW and ts2 know lol.

Glimpse : coz it is unusual

D-To[X] : Coz it goes with my [X] tag :)

DaRk_IcE i started playin with, as i duno just liked the ice bit, then i made the dark bit lol, and it looked gud, and i thought it looks 1337 with my 56k 1337 skills lol.

then i changed to starlight = -Starlight-, this came from the english summer dance song. Superman Lovers- Starlight

i liked the song, and then the name come :) (tho it is a gay name :nod:)

-envy- is the final name i stick with, mainly for insta! this came afta buying some clothes from the store envy, and well i added the starlight "-"'s and -envy-.

l8ly i used 2 play with -Star- or -star-, which looked less gay lol

=)

Phoenix: I was new, a n00b and I didnt have a nick. then @ school (yes at school :eek: ) we were talking about some symbols in dutch class and there was Fenix (which is dutch for Phoenix). So I made it english and there was Phoenix

Sphinx: I got my first clan and got a lot better (yes i did :P) and I wanted a different nick. Tho I like Phoenix and its a sort of mythical creature and a Sphinx as well so it became Sphinx.

Xerxes: I made a poll but people didnt like the nicks and Tnega suggest this. As its a roman emperor.

ProjectX: Was one of the nicks in the poll, when I joined -BoD- I changed it to this. Tho its kinda boring i cba to change it coz people will still call me x-fag or PX :P

NOTE: As u may have noticed all nicks are with a "X" (and thats the intention)

ufie

was u4ria originally - as in a heavenly state. Then a close friend at the time started calling me ufie and it stuck :)

LuW3KiNg!

was 11 years old , i played much mortal combat and i liked the ninja ; luqking or something , i was 11 years old and i just sayed ; luweking , dunno why but i sayed see u write is so !! but it's wrong but i like the name LuW3KiNg! do i don't change it! :snowgrin:

Pretty obvious I guess. I played UT over a friends house and had to have it. Went right out and bought it and installed it. When it asked if I wanted to be player 1 all I could think of was the shockwave from the redeemer when I played over my friends. Throw a little twist as to not be too boring: Shokkwaive

My first nick name on the net was Tarkin... Grand Moff Tarkin was the Imperial governor of the Outland Regions in Star Wars episode 4, I was a Star Wars nerd when I was younger, anyway, I got use to the nick and have used it for over 5 years.
When I started the clan (AoR) I used the nick Amature just because I was an Amateur and wanted to show that I couldn't spell to it.
And now I use the nick Durnik in -s- and that's a character in a book serie wroten by David & Leigh Eddings.
and in Humor I use the nick Bonden (Farmer in eng.).