What's most impressive skillwise, hockey or football?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

you are really one dumb fuck...

In field hockey you may not have contact with another player, at least not much, in Ice hockey there's more contact than almost any other ball-sport... There are also different rules with the field, Penalties, Corners and stuff like...

And no, i did not go to wikipedia, some of the people around here actuall do sports Joko...
If you would do also, you wouldn't make these comparings...

so football is the same like basketball.. you have to get your ball in/through the net, only difference is that football is with your feet, and basketball is with your hands, but rest all same...

Yea, gg to you Joko. You look smarter every post :yawn:

LOL Sausage getting angry over a thread about sports, calm down pshyco go and get a shag to get rid of ur built up teenage angst. As for your "dumb fuck" etc comments I've had posts deleted for saying things less offensive than that, but I guess you are only 18 and can't help it. Would have been easier for you to say "I disagree", but obviously calling people dumb fucks gets your point across more effectively.

How would you know if I played any sports or not?

My point is that I don't think american football players or icehockey players need to wear body armour. Sure maybe gloves and helmets for ice hockey as ice is quite hard. But shoulderpads, chest plates, shin guards, ball cups etc pff poofs, they should get some skill and learn to control their tempers (perhaps like a few people round here) and they wouldn't need any of that.

Anyway, have fun going more nuts and throwing more insults but I am not going to waste any more of my time with someone that is obviously far more intelligent than myself. You quite clearly fail to see or appreciate my point and your ignorance frustrates you so much you feel you have to shout louder and make personal insults to hide it.

Good day sir.

My point is that I don't think american football players or icehockey players need to wear body armour. Sure maybe gloves and helmets for ice hockey as ice is quite hard. But shoulderpads, chest plates, shin guards, ball cups etc pff poofs, they should get some skill and learn to control their tempers (perhaps like a few people round here) and they wouldn't need any of that.

their aggressive play are just part of the rules, that's why they wear it..

yeah and not only the ice is hard, the puck is also made from a very hard rubber like substance and when players shoot that at 100 miles per hour or more.... it could easily break bones or crush testicles if only a piece of cloth was protecting them. Even with all the "padding" often when a player blocks a slapshot he has to leave the ice in pain (most are back in shape within minutes but even with padding it still hurts alot when it happend)

oh and another thing, theres alot less players who fake to have been hurted in hockey then in football (from what i've seen in portugal vs england last WC) (and yes I always meant football as what we know in NA as soccer, idc about american football even though i will admit rugby looks more impressive)

Sure maybe gloves and helmets for ice hockey as ice is quite hard.

Because of the ice beeing hard?
Man, helmets are used because of the sudden hits you take from for example a puck or an elbow hitting your face. I don´t think i ever heard some1 injured himself on the ice from not wearing a helmet :lol:

there are a lot of concussions in hockey TuT

it ruined the career of some good players, namely Eric Lindros.

I once saw a video on the discovery channel of what the brain looks like when you have a concussion, and from what I remember it was pretty awesome/freaky to watch, you saw the brain literally squash itself like a sponge and like occupy only half the space of the skull for a moment.... im not sure if thats scientifically exact but anyway concussions are a major issue in hockey and not wearing a helmet greatly increase the risk of getting a serious concussion.

you cant use portugese footballers to judge snything about football ffs.. all cheating diving cunts ffs...

ihatechristianoronaldo

people who like hockey are telling people who like football that its shit
and
people that like football are telling people who like hockey that its shit
and
torps call everyone gay