What's most impressive skillwise, hockey or football?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

[NOOB*]

HAI BIN ICE HOKEEE PLAYAH AKA I WILL FIGHT J00 WITH BODY ARMOUR AND HIT YOU WITH MY STICK AKA PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

HAI BIN RUGBY PLAYYAAH AKA I WILL FIGHT J00 WITH NO AMROUR AND 15 OF MY MATES WHO ARE ALL 20 STONE.

[/NOOB*]

American football players and ice hockey players are all noobs who need armour to play. Field hockey doesnt use armour (cept keepers) and its just as dangerous imo. Rugby is teh pwns (COME ON SCOTLAND ON SATURDAY)

Footballers are wussys too, they start crying if they fall over on grass ROFL. I know 3 year olds that are tougher than that fs.

[NOOB*]

HAI BIN ICE HOKEEE PLAYAH AKA I WILL FIGHT J00 WITH BODY ARMOUR AND HIT YOU WITH MY STICK AKA PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

HAI BIN RUGBY PLAYYAAH AKA I WILL FIGHT J00 WITH NO AMROUR AND 15 OF MY MATES WHO ARE ALL 20 STONE.

[/NOOB*]

American football players and ice hockey players are all noobs who need armour to play. Field hockey doesnt use armour (cept keepers) and its just as dangerous imo. Rugby is teh pwns (COME ON SCOTLAND ON SATURDAY)

Footballers are wussys too, they start crying if they fall over on grass ROFL. I know 3 year olds that are tougher than that fs.

And that has what to do with skill :\ ?

The movies you show are kinda stand-allones :o

you should look at technique (which you show obviously :p ) but also tactics, rules and stuff...

Hockey has less rules, i mean, you can fight eachother and have a sit-out for 2 mins... OMFG!
Football has more rules, offside, yellow/red card, substitutes...

and Hocky = Hand, Football = Foot (duh...) so can't be compared in my eyes...

But tactical is football harder than hockey in my opion... Football has 10 field players which you have to put on the right position...

But i play soccer myself, so not really fair :p:

American football players and ice hockey players are all noobs who need armour to play. Field hockey doesnt use armour (cept keepers) and its just as dangerous imo.

did you ever see field- or ice hockey? :rofl:

i've never seen in my life a tackle made by a ice hockey-player is done on field :lol:
Ice hockey has puck and a goal of 1 by 1(?), Field hockey goals are 2 by 2(?) and they use a ball...
Ice hockey fields are 3/4 the size of a Field hockey field...

get your info right ;)

you should look at technique (which you show obviously :p ) but also tactics, rules and stuff...

Hockey has less rules, i mean, you can fight eachother and have a sit-out for 2 mins... OMFG!
Football has more rules, offside, yellow/red card, substitutes...

fights are actually 4 minutes, most penalties are 2 minutes if someone hits someone else with his stick (even accidentaly) and theres blood automatic 4 minutes also. If a player acts too violent he can be in for 10 minutes or be expelled for a match or more.

and about the rules.... I don't really believe theres less , or significantly less rules in hockey.... theres a shitload of lines and rules that go with it (offside, icing, no 2 line passes etc) a goal can be refused if a player had a skate in the blue circle of the goalie (possibly interfering with the goalie) yellow cards would be the 2 and 4 minutes penalties equivalent I believe and yes there is a shitload of different penalties, and red cards would be expulsion more or less.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHL_rules

pretty nice footie vids you guys posted btw :)

Who the fuck cares? Hockey is for fucking batty boys wanting to anally penetrate with stick and football is teh pwnz!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck cares? Hockey is for fucking batty boys wanting to anally penetrate with stick and football is teh pwnz!!!!!!!!!

when i quoted someone saying something similar about WWE you got all defensive and said you hoped he was prepared for prison sentence over homophobic something remarks, gg lol.

did you ever see field- or ice hockey? :rofl:

i've never seen in my life a tackle made by a ice hockey-player is done on field :lol:
Ice hockey has puck and a goal of 1 by 1(?), Field hockey goals are 2 by 2(?) and they use a ball...
Ice hockey fields are 3/4 the size of a Field hockey field...

get your info right ;)

Yes I've seen massive fights in field hockey matches, only in Uni matches though, I don't watch professional hoecky lol. What does the shape of projectile and size of goal or pitch have to do with how dangerous a sport is? It still fkin hurts if u get hit in the face with either the projectile or the stick, except in ice hockey you have armour to protect you.

So instead of quoting random shite facts you got from wikipedia that are totally irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, shut up and go rip off someone elses website for ur schoolwork. GG.

i don't think it's possible to compare skills in sports , especially when they are world championships for them.
i would rather compare the entertenment it gives when watching it.

for exemple , that ugly mofo is a world champion , he's the only one in the world that can pull up 138.5 kg within his weigth category.
it deffently sux to watch this kind of sport but is it more or less skilled than shooting a ball ? hard to say :P

Yes I've seen massive fights in field hockey matches, only in Uni matches though, I don't watch professional hoecky lol. What does the shape of projectile and size of goal or pitch have to do with how dangerous a sport is? It still fkin hurts if u get hit in the face with either the projectile or the stick, except in ice hockey you have armour to protect you.

you are really one dumb fuck...

In field hockey you may not have contact with another player, at least not much, in Ice hockey there's more contact than almost any other ball-sport... There are also different rules with the field, Penalties, Corners and stuff like...

And no, i did not go to wikipedia, some of the people around here actuall do sports Joko...
If you would do also, you wouldn't make these comparings...

so football is the same like basketball.. you have to get your ball in/through the net, only difference is that football is with your feet, and basketball is with your hands, but rest all same...

Yea, gg to you Joko. You look smarter every post :yawn: