What will I have to upgrade for UT2003 ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

/me takes it to the shop :P

they can add another 256 sdram too =/

/me gets his wallet out

:rolleyes:

dunno im in london so a rip off :P

ill see what i can do anyway.

:rofl:

its well easy to change grfx cards fs wot u playin at

they will bugger u blind ( cash wise) for a job that (as mym says) takes 10 mins

Installing RAM is beyond easy, u cant be payin em to do that as well?

Aye if you dont have severe parkinson or tend to fuck things up at a rate of 60 incidents per minute its dead easy to install gfx andmemory. And computer stuff don't break apart that easily, take my k6-2 rig for example:

a steady kick and it flew about a meter and fell to one side - a loose memory stick back in and off we go:D

aye but will take until early fall until you can buy it i think... anyway i guess gf4 ti series is enuff for a good time now

well i expect like 20 fps with my config but ill get a gf4ti in august and if i can trust the stats ill have 43 fps with it well thats crap either :\ i hope there'll be some more frames in lowering detail (not like in UT1, where you have same fps with 1024 high detail as with 640 low :eek: )

and i hope the new scoreboard will be a bit optimized because AS scoreboard sucks in ut1 with 1024 or even lower

btw not even with 2100+ and gf4ti playable frames i think this stats are wrong :D what comp does one need to have at least 50 fps playable crap ffs ! gay game :\

edit: i think ill get my old celi 400 with tnt2m64 back :D its still lat my mate's :lol:

prolle.jpg

hmm I beat a P4 2.2GHz muahaha havent even klocked yet=) i'll have 1800MHz thats my goal:) gonna fix some water cooling and stuff soon;)