What will I have to upgrade for UT2003 ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by mOnKeY
the guys on the mtw site said they were playing at 100fps+ off a gf4MX card, I reckon about 800mhz and a gf2 gts will do fine.

if this is ut2003 you're talking any radeon8500/gf3 based card should run it fine as gf4mx is basically a bit renewed gf2

but what comes to next generation cards... you can burn those gayhorse 4s on a bonfire if matrox gets their parhelia out

Originally posted by SoldierBoy
yeeehaaaw!!! i've got 100-300 fps on UT now!!!!:cool: muahahahaaaa:) everything on.....

What he is, ahem, forgetting to mention is that he is running UT in 640x480 :D

how easy is it to upgrade dell computers...

ive got a p4 1.6 so thats ok
256sdram i want 512
geforce 2 mx 400 i want a geforce 4 ti

is it gunna be easy to upgrade a dell pc ?

nice short answer :p

gunna take to a computer shop i installed cd writer np but i aint fucking about with graphics cards =/

:lol: its simple, uninstall old drivers shutdown the pc, take out old gfx card, put new one in, install newer drivers, reboot, working upgraded PC :D

alternatively upgrade to version 27.xx or later detonators (these support GF4 and will come with the GF4 card), shutdown, remove old card, install new card, turn on PC, upgraded working PC

dead easy :D

bah means taking the graphics card out and i hated pissing about with cd writer =/