What Is Your Battle Cry?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Striding over the steppes, wielding an oversized scalpel, cometh Killerlord! And he gives a cruel roar:

"I'm going to spank you until you smell like barbeque, and throw you out the airplane door!

:yipee: :yipee:

Reactions: Moon
Battle Cry said:
Rampaging along the terrain, clutching a bladed baseball bat, cometh -LilFvB-! And he gives a low scream:

"For the love of beatings, I feel like chicken tonight!"
:rofl:

Prowling across the candy store, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Dk! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"In the name of malice, I desecrate like a four-year-old on a sugar rampage!!"

Sprinting along the tarmac, swinging an oversized scalpel, cometh Pro-Pain! And he gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to hump you like a wrecking ball!!"

Prowling over the steppes, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Jo! And she gives a cruel cry:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

:rofl:

haha

Lo! Who is that, sprinting across the fields! It is Ertbert, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He howls mightily:

"I'm seriously going to spank you beyond capacity, and then some!"

Lo! Who is that, skulking on the fields! It is Direct, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He howls gutterally:

"I'm going to pound you so painfully, you will not be able to see straight!!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]R[/size]ampaging through the desert, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh Vince! And he gives an ominous scream:[/font]

"I'm going to beat you harder than God thought possible!!"

Who is that, running out of the tarmac! It is Squirrel, hands clutching a burning branch! He screams ominously:

"I'm going to smack you into the stuff of nightmares, then make toast!"

Hark! Who is that, striding on the steppes! It is Lord_tux, hands clutching buzzsaw hand extensions! And with a booming grunt, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to torment you faster than the speed of sound, and hit you with a steamroller!!!"