What Is Your Battle Cry?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Op1uM

Fakenicker!
Jul 25, 2002
/edit2: it works now :D

here

Striding out of the freeway, swinging a meaty axe, cometh ØPÍÛM! And he gives a low roar:
"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I bring darkness and mayhem like the world's mightiest bad-ass!!!"

Last edited:
Reactions: sneez and Turha.
Running out of the cliffs, wielding a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Sneez! And he gives a spectacular scream:

"For the love of beatings, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

Reactions: PlayR
Yea, verily: Who is that, stalking amidst the cliffs! It is Iceman, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a cruel howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to exfoliate you to the bone!!!"

Hark! Who is that, rampaging across the candy store! It is Farac, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a spectacular howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to redefine your concept of 'playing hardball with the big boys'!!!"

Fear me you batty boys! :P

Who is that, stalking along the tarmac! It is W0ss4g3, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a mighty bellow, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I pillage like a river of pure piranha!!"

Who is that, prowling over the cliffs! It is LexMortis, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I shall traumatize the entire planet!!!"

sounds about me alright :D

Lo! Who is that, prowling on the wasteland! It is Vulcano, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a spectacular cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you to the moon and back!!!"

Hark! Who is that, prowling over the wasteland! It is -CrackKing-, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a vengeful grunt, his voice cometh:

"This one's for you, mom! I tear into the enemy until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!"

from Argonath: "I'm going to fuck you until you scream like a banshee, and trade you for a candy bar!!!"

Who is that, prowling amidst the freeway! It is Sobo, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! He bellows mightily:

"Hail the blood-letting! I plunder until everything has croaked!"

[font=old english text mt,old english text][size=+3]S[/size]triding across the freeway, wielding a thorned whip, cometh SubZ! And he gives a gutteral cry:[/font]

"I'm going to pummel you until the laws of physics are violated!!!"

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I pillage until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!"

Who is that, trading in toilets! It is -Rich-, his hands clutching a mighty chopper! And with a wistful sigh, his voice whispers:

"mmmmmmm I say.......hello sailor....ohhhhh you are awful...but I like you!!!!!!!"