What a goal!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Football -> Sports -> !Geek

UTA -> Games -> Geek

!Geek != Geek

GTFO.

gtfo-56265.jpg

I must admit soccer/football is pretty interesting, too bad the teams suck in north america and don't really make the game exciting.

It's hard to beat hockey though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eorWhtV9Aqk
at least if a player disses you 2 much you can actually pick a fight with him and if its a clean fight u don't get thrown out of the game. (sux 4 zidane :/)

at least if a player disses you 2 much you can actually pick a fight with him and if its a clean fight u don't get thrown out of the game. (sux 4 zidane :/)

Just like boxing!!1! But for real, hockey is like the least popular international sport, along with all those other dumb Canadian sports like curling. Please stick to real sports like NASCAR :P

^someone actually said something similar to that to me once.

Ice Hockey is quite popular internationally as it happens. It is as popular as say cricket based on the countries it is played in. I am sure Sweden, Russia etc would disagree with that comment.

Football is and will remain by far the most popular worldwide sport forever.

This year will be his best year so far! Soon everyone in this world will know van persie! :nod:

Ice Hockey is quite popular internationally as it happens. It is as popular as say cricket based on the countries it is played in. I am sure Sweden, Russia etc would disagree with that comment.

Football is and will remain by far the most popular worldwide sport forever.
Ice Hockey is a cool sport but not so popular in NL. Normal hockey is played much more. Footy is, i guess, the most popular sport here ;)

Ice Hockey is actually a very cool sport which could potentially be very popular throughout Europe, but I guess the level of competition sucks here, and the current 'market' domination by football is just too big. Same in the USA, but you have to flip the sports around a bit :p: (and add Baseball to the equation)